Watched him on youtube with that japanese orchestra Superb what does anyone think of Icarus Dream Suite Opus .4.
malmsteen is awesome, one of my favourites although i have to say most of his improvising sounds alike but ive only heard a few so meh.
If you want to talk about Malmsteen, the best place to do it is in the 80s Rock, Shred and Prog forum under bands and artists. They no doubt have a thread about him already.

edit: well, this is the longest thread I found: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467330&highlight=malmsteen
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Last edited by psychodelia at Feb 10, 2007,
I don't believe anything that comes out of his fat mouth...he just eats cheesecakes all day.
Your Majesty | All Lyrics/Melody/Piano/Guitar parts written by me. Please have a listen.
Quote by anoceanapart
I don't believe anything that comes out of his fat mouth...he just eats cheesecakes all day.

Yeah...he's not fat.
Moron.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Err, not even trying to get it into the right forum eh? Listen to Psychodelia.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.