Is this a sick song or what? Well, have a look for me and see what you think. I'm focusing on getting my playing tighter by learning a fair bit of Lamb of God stuff and trying to nail the songs without making any mistakes. Sound went slightly out of sync on this one, but it's bearable I hope! Anyway, any feedback would be appreciated

Lamb of God - Laid to Rest
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8BVW-lhB7YE

Also, on a different topic, it's taken me about 8 hours to upload each of my last few videos because everytime I upload them they run slow and choppy at about 5fps, yet I'm not doing anything different when I export them to how I normally do it? Does anyone know how to fix this?
dude the video's private, I cant watch it.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
It sounded great but why didn't you learn the little part at about :25? It's actually pretty easy and thats coming from someone who is not as good as you.
holy potato!~
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
phucking show off! Lol just playing, but you caught me by surprise with that flipped fretting on the bridge. Only was that version of the song was weird. Its not the album version. Isn't it the one that came on that ozzfest 2004 sampler? Ah who cares, you nailed. Just as good as all of your others, plus that fretting was sick!
Last edited by ready2breakdown at Feb 11, 2007,
Woah that ****ing rocked dude! Awesome job!
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by ready2breakdown
phucking show off! Lol just playing, but you caught me by surprise with that flipped fretting on the bridge. Only was that version of the song was weird. Its not the album version. Isn't it the one that came on that ozzfest 2004 sampler? Ah who cares, you nailed. Just as good as all of your others, plus that fretting was sick!

cheers man :P nah its the album version, but for some reason mark's guitar (right speaker) didnt export with the video, i was having enough problems uploading it to youtube that i just stuck with it like that
Haha! That flipped fretting was genius. I need to learn that, I have small hands so I have a hard time playing that section of the song. Good shit though mang, loved the tone.
Awesome as allways man. Im looking for a sound like that. What Amp/Cab did you used on the podxtl for that sound???. Amazing \m/

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (jb/jazz)
Peavey Studio Pro 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Monster Cables
Line 6 PODXT Live
Quote by COBTRI
Awesome as allways man. Im looking for a sound like that. What Amp/Cab did you used on the podxtl for that sound???. Amazing \m/

thanks man im using the treadplate dual, im looking into buying some extra tone packs for it though, cos i ehar theres some better ones, but definately, the treadplate dual is the nicest one on the standard podxtl

Quote by TimeSoaked
Haha! That flipped fretting was genius. I need to learn that, I have small hands so I have a hard time playing that section of the song. Good shit though mang, loved the tone.

cheers! the flipped freeting was hoenstly more of a thing to make the video more interesting, i like to make people feel like watching my videos more than once, or to walk away feeling like theyve seen something that inspires them
^^^ Well put, and it works to! I would put videos of me playing up, but digital cameras arent cheap =( And everytime I get more money, I'm tempted to buy more gear! I'm thinking about getting a sonic maximizer next. So lets see how that turns out.
i watched your Redneck cover as well.

when people think you're ''faking it over the real recording'', you know you've done a good job lol.
That was awesome... I do agree with Reesh, you should have played that little riff about 25 seconds in, that riff is awesome
Kick ass dude. \m/Ö\m/
No misstakes so i nothing to crit man.
Yout tone is insane. I realy want a pod xt NOW!

PLEASE CRIT ON MY VIDS IN MY SIG