i rather enjoyed that
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
again I must stress the fact that you have time to comment. if you listen you comment, I want to know what pople think, and if all you do is listen then that does me nothing
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! Just leave a damn comment....please? "/
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
.....you guys suck....:[
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
I can't say that I liked listening to it...but that's just my style. The song is rather well done...
I just wanna hear more feeling into the singin...go a little higher (or/and louder).

Too much school-rock feeling for my ears....But you should be proud of this song, definitely.
The solo fits. (yeah that's all i have to say about that)
I think it's good. Lead singer has a fine voice, and the guitar playing was well above average.

Pros: lyrics; guitar; vibe to the song
Cons: a tad whiny, (like some of your posts in here); a bit forgetable

C+

P.S.
Maybe by leaving no comment, they are telling you exactly what they think of it.
I like this a lot more than most of the songs on here. Its more like something that would actually be on the radio. Its pretty catchy especially the chorus. but the verses need more energy with the vocals. more variation. or maybe backup vocals so they don't seem to get too repetitive. Everything sounds really awesome quality wise. and the singer does have a good voice. I also like the part where he speaks. thats pretty cool. it seems like some screaming in the background there would be awesome. great job.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522317
oh and i also have to say that like 5 minutes later I started singing the chorus without realizing it...which confirms my belief that it is indeed catchy.
it's got a good flow. and the voice is on key, that counts as something to me considering my vocalist can't sing worth a damn. pretty good song.
Quote by reaper_x
kudos to you, sir.

SIG THAT! SIG IT!
thanks a lot, I tried, and apparently it went off pretty well
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
no the drums aren't real. gotta love the keyboard
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...