adelphi just seemed to dissapear completely. and if i recall correctly, they are not on drive thru records anymore. does anyone know why they are not on the label anymore, and where are they?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I live in a city called Adelphi!

Never heard of the band tho
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
haha
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
they're still going. apparently they had huge differences with drive thru (who wouldn't?) but their contract hasn't actually expired yet, but they won't release anything on there. they're still releasing demos though.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
yeah. ive heard drive thru treats their bands like shi t. thats the reason Madison broke up.
Quote by NeverMeant