Hey guys, I'm glad to see me first 'tamper with your brain' thread helped a few people out with helping them to fall asleep. I've discovered a new cool thing where you can tamper with your brain, and it involves your ass vibrating/twitching uncotrollably. You know, that feeling you get every now and then, uncontrollable twitching in your eye/ass/arm/leg wherever. I KNOW WHAT CAUSES THAT AND HOW TO DO IT! First, flex your ass while standing on one leg(lets say your left). Do this for about 20 seconds, WHILE thinking of scratching fingernails down a chalkboard. After your 20 seconds is up, lay face down on the floor, lift your left leg you were standing on, up for about 10 seconds. Walla...get up, go sit down and enjoy as your ass vibrates uncontrollably. It's awsome. Hope it works for you.

Note. This works for sore muscles, but it'll do you know harm if you just want to do it for fun. Enjoy and bye bye now.
really?

or are you just making me look like an idiot?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
really?

or are you just making me look like an idiot?

You can do that yourself.

kidding!

And I really don't like twitching so I wont do it.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
if you go to a doorway, clench your fists, press them on the sides of the doorway for about 20 seconds, and then step away, your arms will go up by themselves (you have to clench your fists to get them to go up)
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
it didn't work

i cant believe i fell for that
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
It didn't work and I just made myself look like a idiot. How I fell for it. I ave no absolute clue.
Xbox 360 Gamertag - TheTacoDoctor
Just send a message saying your from UG.
CoD4 anyone?
Last edited by Defaulted at Feb 10, 2007,
kill the threadstarter for lying!

*grabs pitchfork*
<//////>~
my one works. i learned it from ZOOM (that kids show)
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
Quote by AC/DC10
if you go to a doorway, clench your fists, press them on the sides of the doorway for about 20 seconds, and then step away, your arms will go up by themselves (you have to clench your fists to get them to go up)

that actually works
Whatever, maybe the mechanisms in your ass are different from mine. I just did it, and my ass IS a viberator right now, it's viberating uncontrollably.
Bend your arm so its horizontal in front of you. Make circles with your hand, now try doing circles with the other hand in the other direction. Its impossible.

You also can't lick your elbow.

3/4 of people actually try to lick their elbow after being said they can't. The other 1/4 already know about it and tried it in the past.
Quote by magic_banjo
Walla...

What the ****? Do you mean Voila?

And just because it works for you, it isn't guaranteed to work for everyone.