i turned my guitar amp on and voices came out of it like two men speaking to each other. there was an ambulance near my house and you know they have those things so they can talk to each other and tell them where to go? do you think amps can pick up on that?
Yes, it's not uncommon to pick up radio frequencies on your guitar amp. Happens all the time.
It's aliens. They're coming for you
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
yeah i can pickup my local AM sports station on my amp with the help of my wah wah pedal.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
wen my wah is rocked all the way back i pick up mexican radio after 8 oclock, who knows
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
It happens, but only sometimes. It mostly happens when there is a lot of feedback
Quote by Dimebag22
4. the penis thread kid?

Quote by carol.
as of today 7.
you will forever be known to me as the "WHY DO My THREADS KEEP DYING!??! " kid.

well it really freaked me out. that thing about the radio stations is funny i gonna try that
i can pick up interesting police channel conversations on my amp

"frank, bubble tape is delicious"
"alex, honestly i prefer plain old orbit"
Quote by shuriken
i can pick up interesting police channel conversations on my amp

"frank, bubble tape is delicious"
"alex, honestly i prefer plain old orbit"

hahaha
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
one time me and my friend were hanging out and we left the amp on and it started picking up this creepy church commercial about god and going to church and it kind of freaked us out.
At the end of RATM's Sleep Now in the Fire, you can hear a South Korean radio show in the background Tom picked up on his amp while recording. Atleast on the video.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Next time you pick up a radio station fake like you are playing along to impress your friends!
Quote by jase_connor
what a knob [1983 Merman]...its so moronic I thought it was deliberate

Quote by guitar?
Merman I will speak the truth
We all think you're a flaming douche
Plus we all think you are gay
And we all hope you get aids
I pick up a local R&B station when my wah is on. Is there something about wah's that enhance the radio signal or something?