hey, im thinking of getting this Jackson dkmgt from www.gak.co.uk> http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=1261
they have some good prices on guitars... i was just wondering if any one here has ever purchased anything from them, and what you think of them
... just wanna make sure the're reliable and not crappy..

Thanks..
I've heard they are reliable, just make sure you email them before hand to make sure they have it in stock.

I know someone who ordered a hard to get product and it took 8 months to source.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
oh ok.. cool, will do that,
anyone else who have delt with them?
Yeah I've ordered from them before, and will be ordering my amp in a few weeks with them probably, the delivery was pretty good from what I remember.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Do as Kurapica said, e-mail before-hand asking if they have the guitar you're thinking of in stock. I ordered my Ibanez through GAK and didn't find out they had none in stock untill after making the order. That's a really great e-mail to get after you've given them your details. They did keep on top of it though and sent regular updates on the guitar's location and when it was shipped. I wish they didn't use City Link as a courier though, I had to go through some hoops to get my guitar back from them. :|
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
ok thanks. just emailed them now... and btw.. does anyone know if that is the best price for that guitar in the uk? it is the cheapest i could find.
They're good.

Make sure you try the guitar in a shop first, don't buy blindly.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeah they're a good shop, i bought both my amp and my multitracker from there. do what everyone else has said though and email first because my amp took about a month when they said it would be a couple of days
i bought my heads,cabs, pickups and pedals from that site they are very good and i would recommend it over many other online music shops.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I orderd my Marshall Dsl401 from their, they sent me a Jap Fender 62' custom Tele worth twice the price
yeah theyre reliable, my friend bought an epi not too far back, theyre cheap too!
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:
Gain:0
Bass:0
Mid:0
Treble:0
Presence:0
Master Volume:0
Quote by R_H_C_P
They're good.

Make sure you try the guitar in a shop first, don't buy blindly.

Yeah i tried the jackson out in a shop. i loved it.. but it cost £609 in store, what a rip off! £439 seems pretty decent.
yup there reliable! i personaly have never used them, i find www.imuso.co.uk cheaper sometimes, but i have many friends who swear by them and they also have a great shop down in brighton (30 mins away from me ) they got a huge selection of guitars that there happy to try out!
ibanez rga121 ntf prestige
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
is imuso good coss they got some good deals there and serious about the fender did you keep it?
Quote by Neil27
Yeah i tried the jackson out in a shop. i loved it.. but it cost £609 in store, what a rip off! £439 seems pretty decent.

Good, it annoys me when people buy something they've no clue about.
That's a big price difference tho...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by False_God
I orderd my Marshall Dsl401 from their, they sent me a Jap Fender 62' custom Tele worth twice the price

I bet you were gutttted about that :P
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
ive used gak for my amp, when it didnt work they sent me another one no problem within 24 hours
What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.

Sun Tsu, The Art OF War
****ing suck. I've been waiting for the cab in my sig for 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS!

I CAN'T PLAY MY FIREBALL