Do you live in Garland Texas ? {or the surronding area; i.e. dallas,mesquite,rowlett}

Are you a crappy amateur**musician? {Drummer, Bassist,etc .}

Are you a good musician?{only guitarists and drummimi-ists-ers}

I want to start a band. I play crappy guitar and sing.
I want this band to be a learning experience, where we all learn from each other and grow as a group of people who try to play goth-thrash-shock-chaos-melodic-metal.
If you decide to join, you can't be a dillhole.**

PM me your resume if youwant to join.

Ages 11-20

**Don't be self-rightous. Be modest.
Corona Corona
Your not going to grow and get more experienced by saying your shitty .. you learn by practise and confidence
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
I know that, but I mean like maybe givin' each other tips and stuff, you know, kinda like a basket made out of three to seven ants which only stays toghether because those 3-7 ants are a good team. I don't want for the mambers tobe good right now, I mean were young. I just wanna be in a grop of friends who love each other { not the gay way} and will someday break into the music business.
Corona Corona
Why isn't anybody answering my damn thread?

53 people have viewed it so far, but only one hhas had the balls to answer.
You **** ing bitches.
Corona Corona
How about you not be a rude asshat and give it some time, its only been a half hour since your last post.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
How about you not be a rude asshat and give it some time, its only been a half hour since your last post.

Don't be so hard, he is 14 I would get a heart attack if he was mature about it.
I'd be in your band, I live too far away and I'm 22, but I suck at guitar.