I just got a new job and it's much better than my current one. I actually get decent hours, good pay, and I get tonnes of free shit.

So now I've got to quit the job I've worked at for over half a year. I'd love to just stop coming in and leave it at that, but I think it's a good idea to quit on a good note. I can't think of what to tell them though. Any tips on how to quit without offending them?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
What is wrong with just telling them that you want to quit?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
"I have a good experience working here, but I have found a job with a better salary. I resign."
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Just give them a two week notice and tell them you found a better job. OR, just take a shit on your bosses desk.
Just tell them you've got a better job offer... jesus, you kids need help with everything
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Tell them you found a job that pays better, and you get more hours, because you need to start paying for college.
I've decided to go with the shitting on bosses desk solution.

Thank you all
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I have a better idea, ask them to give you better pay, and better hours than your new job, or you'll leave.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I called up my former empoyer and told her i didnt like the way i was treated, so i was quitting. Went and got my money, my coveralls and boots, and went home, havent talked to them since.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Quote by Muphin
I've decided to go with the shitting on bosses desk solution.

Thank you all

LOL, u better tell us wat happens when u do
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
Actually, my bro was in the same situation a while ago. He got a new job that he thought was awesome, but in a few days, it sucked, and he had to beg back for his other job.

So just keep them both for a while until youre sure you like the new one. Trust me here.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser
Actually, my bro was in the same situation a while ago. He got a new job that he thought was awesome, but in a few days, it sucked, and he had to beg back for his other job.

So just keep them both for a while until youre sure you like the new one. Trust me here.

I've worked five shifts at the new one and it seems pretty good. Even if it's not as great as it seems it's still way better than my old job.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
When i quit my job i just took a month off and stopped answering their phone calls.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
just say that you found a job that has better pay and better hours.

tell them that you have nothing against them, and that its just a better opportunity for you.
do what they did in jackass 2. glue pubes all over your mouth, dress up as a terrorist, strap yourself in dynamite, and then.............get locked in a truck.................but after that BLOW THE SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!
shit on your bossess chest, and punch him in the neck.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
watch the movie office space. he just....didnt come in. he kept getting paid for awhile so if ur gonna quit at least get paid
Quote by RHCP94
funkdaddyfresh is a real American