Page 1 of 3
let's be honest...guys can be just as irritating as girls.

1. when guys dress like slobs all the time. If the girl makes the effort, the guy should...atleast make it look like you didn't just get outta bed (P.S. when I say slob, I mean sweat pants, the whole sha-bang)

2. guys who talk excessively about their ex-girlfriends

3. tanning beds, enough said

4. refer to number 3 and add too much hair gel as well.

5. axe (guys put too much on..makes me sneeze)

(For the record, I realize how superficial this list already is haha )
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
i hate it when i see other guys(yes im a guy ) just ask a girl out, they say yes, and immediatly they love them.

Edit:hell yea! first post!
When all else fails, ask the pit.
dude, axe saved my ass one day. and a guy who dresses like a slob is going to be pretty down to earth, and a real honest guy who doesn't have to dress to impress.

Quote by I-Watch-Anime
i hate it when i see other guys(yes im a guy ) just ask a girl out, they say yes, and immediatly they love them.

that goes away after middle school, rarely into high school (for the most part).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Guys who wear one-color jumpsuits, with like pendants and shit. And act all cool and snazzy
Quote by Sid McCall
and a guy who dresses like a slob is going to be pretty down to earth, and a real honest guy who doesn't have to dress to impress.

or just, y'know, a slob.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
psh no way this thread will take off everyone knows this is a male dominance world silly
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by Sid McCall
dude, axe saved my ass one day. and a guy who dresses like a slob is going to be pretty down to earth, and a real honest guy who doesn't have to dress to impress.

that goes away after middle school, rarely into high school (for the most part).

I do agree about the down to earth bit buttttt it's like....If I am going out on a date, I will try to look nice for the other person. They should make atleast a little bit of effort as to show that they care, ya dig?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie

1. when guys dress like slobs all the time. If the girl makes the effort, the guy should...atleast make it look like you didn't just get outta bed (P.S. when I say slob, I mean sweat pants, the whole sha-bang)

For the record, those of use with thick hair have an excuse. If ya have thick hair, ya need a lotta gel.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Pants below the ass. I have a friend like that. Its amazing that he's the fastest out of us, because he literally wears his pants BELOW his ass.

ohword. I seriously hate that. Are girls even attracted to that? I certainly am not, so I don't understand why they do it.

I hat guys who act like they're 5 years old. The fart jokes constantly.. etc.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
hmm i hate the guys think they are hot (i'm a guy too btw) but this just pisses me off because some girls will flock to that event though they are extremely cocky
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i hate it when guys wear clothes.

You are going to have alot of replies like "really?? Well, ok!!" just to warn you now.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by zekk
For the record, those of use with thick hair have an excuse. If ya have thick hair, ya need a lotta gel.

You're right! I forgot that part of the equation. Okay, thick haired guys are the exception. I was referring more to the guido side of the spectrum
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by spazzymagee417
i hate it when guys wear clothes.

Way to steal my post from the other friend. Ass.

Quote by xwatch the sky
ohword. I seriously hate that. Are girls even attracted to that? I certainly am not, so I don't understand why they do it.

I hat guys who act like they're 5 years old. The fart jokes constantly.. etc.

Not around here they don't, he's always being told to pull his pants up.
Quote by !CC
i hate it when guys put their guys first

li3k br0s b4 h0se
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

thats not funny?

Whoa, whoa whoa. No matter how hot my girl is, my buds will always be first. That's like guy law.

Bros before hoes!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wen they say o ya im just dating her for the sex and teh girls one of my best friends
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by Ace88
Whoa, whoa whoa. No matter how hot my girl is, my buds will always be first. That's like guy law.

Bros before hoes!

bros before hoes comes in to play when you're with the girl for the sex. If you actually care about her, you'll find that you put her before your guy friends.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by !CC

Girls do the same thing, so that's nothing to complain about.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

Sigged.
Hahahahha.
Quote by guitarguy17

Quote by Aceroth
bros before hoes comes in to play when you're with the girl for the sex. If you actually care about her, you'll find that you put her before your guy friends.

I think it's circumstantial. I mean, if you've had a best friend for a good number of years and you've only just started seeing a girl (even if you may love her), then I think the best friend should come first.

Unfortunately, most guys inevitably become whipped and too dependent on their relationship. I was like that once, but if I were to do it again, I would never devalue a strong friendship for a woman.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I hate when guys are ugly and fat. Those ones should just go jump in a pit filled with lobsters or somethin...
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'
Quote by absinthe5765
"What I hate about half the earth's population"

Whoever made these threads are idiots.

I love you too baby.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by Smokey Amp
I think it's circumstantial. I mean, if you've had a best friend for a good number of years and you've only just started seeing a girl (even if you may love her), then I think the best friend should come first.

Unfortunately, most guys inevitably become whipped and too dependent on their relationship. I was like that once, but if I were to do it again, I would never devalue a strong friendship for a woman.

true, I guess it really depends on the situation. Right now my girlfriend is kinda at the same level, maybe a little above my other friends, but she was my friend too before we started dating. My ex, however, didn't come before my friends, because I hadn't known her for that long. So I see what you're saying there
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by xwatch the sky
I hate guys who act like they're 5 years old. The fart jokes constantly.. etc.
Fart jokes are so 3rd grade... we just talk about masturbation all the time.
I dont hate them, but I lol at guys in girl pants (60-80% of you guys here more than likely).
Quote by waterproofpie

1. yeh i put shoes on and pay effort enough
2. well when my gf keeps going on about how much she hates her i dont hate her i just dont like her anymore
3.tanning bed wtf dont even no wat that is
4. my hair goes as long and messy as t wants no gel to make it look better only shampoo and conditioner it does the rest itself
5. axe ?
Quote by waterproofpie

when they say they don't like bimbos and sluts but that's exactly the type of girl they go for.
when they wear ugly clothes from industrie.
hmm i'll have to think about this more.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Page 1 of 3