i was changing the strings on my marlin nylon string acoustic, and one of my bridge pins broke... all the stores are closed, and i need to play. is there anything i can use as a brige pin?
music=life
everything else is just details
if its isnt that broken try tp put it, cause right now my 2nd string pin is broken but i still play with it
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

You can use a thick piece of pine or something, but don't press it in too hard (it might get stuck). Just wait the whole one or two days (depending on your location) till when the stores open so you can get another one.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I've used the stick of a Blow Pop before, lol. most anythign that fits in the hole will work.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
yea just find something that fits in there and stick it in there
like u can use a medium size nail but i wouldnt put anything to big in there because if u like make the hole bigger a bridge pin wont fit when u replace them
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
i used a nut and washer that i threaded the string through and put it through the back of the bridge, it's held up so far, which has been like 4 months now, so i imagine its proven enough...

of course its probably better to just wait and buy a new bridge pin...