I have one of those little marshall pocket amps (I stole it, believe me I wouldn't spend 50 bucks on such a piece of junk). I just dropped it, and now it isnt working. I am more used to repairing/modding larger amp and really don't know where to start with this little guy. I dunno whats wrong with it, so any info, links, or w/e would be appreciated. I would liek to get it fixed. thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
its called Karma buddy.

shouldn't have stolen it.

And remember, you did drop it. It won't be invincible. Some of the electronics in it are probably busted.
First of all wtf is Karma?

Stealing is fun.

Obviously I broke it thats why im gunna fix it... you know buy the part I need than replace it.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Karma best way I can say about it is.. erm.. "what goes around, comes around" .

As for the fix sorry can't help you more I know almost nill about this, but I also think an electronic component may have been damaged. I think I saw an inside diagram of the MS-2 or one of those (it was like a wiring chart). I'd start off there and see what is needed.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I used to steal money from one of my TEACHERS last year and since then ive felt sooo bad because i always told my mom i found it in the hall or something, then one day she got suspicious and the teacher had people investigating it and i gave her the money i had took that day and said i found it in the hall, i took at least $100 from her.....I got sooo closed to getting busted, i would have got arrested even....Since then i don't steal shit....eventually you'll get caught too man..but first of all...how the hell did you steal one of those? I know they're small but still? how did no one notice??
from a kid at school
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
oh so you stole it from some kid not a store..i was gonna say i saw one of those and theres no way you could get out of GC without someone noticing one being stolen.( got new picks today hooray....!!!!!!!
stealing for a store - ok, good

stealing from kids/people ... bad!

o well, hope you get the parts needed lol
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Stealing guitar related stuff from someone is pretty low
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
yeah man... i love my gear to death and take good care of it...think of how you made that kid feel man?that could be his only amp he had to save all his money for or something...i guess i consider my gear...sacred in a way...for instance ..ive never lost a pick
in fact i dropped one out on my yard once and got two flashlights(very crappy ones) and searched till i found it.
Devon does it make you feel big to steal? Obviously it's going to break if you stole it. After all, you deserve more of a punishment. You deserve your face broken.

Even if anyone knew how to fix it, they sure as hell shouldn't waste their time helping a theif.
Yeah man maybe if you were an honest guy who bought it or borowed it from a friend and needed it fixed then im almost SURE someone here could help you but since you stole it...probably no ones gonna say anything....why would they too? I mean you stole GEAR...FUCKING GEAR....FROM A KID WHO PROBABLY PAID FOR IT LIKE A GOOD HONEST PERSON...

****ing dick
If you were the kid and you'd paid for that amp how would you feel. I mean maybe stealing a few sweets but guitar related gear thats just wrong. As a guitarist you should know how attached you get to your gear. I'm glad you broke your (well it isn't yours) ****ing amp.

Prick
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
That is pretty pathetic isn't it? One thing I didn't understand was that he said he wouldn't pay $50 for this piece of crap yet he wants to fix it? If someone stole my guitar or amp I'd track them down and kick their ass.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.