I thought it was the angry dragon. You crazy kids these days...
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
while we're on the subject of things squirting out of someone's nose..,can some explain what shooping-the-woop is?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Shoop da Whoop is the sound of a laser being fired. Hence the "I'mma chargin' mah lazer!"
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by elcheezor
Gangs are bad.

I was looking it up cause i remembered something from my childhood (STAR program) and decided to see if what I was told is true.
Gear...
white dragon? i prefer the flaming dragon when the girl is choken on penis, right? and then right when yah jizz you punch her in the back of the head and if you hit her hard enough, blood and semen will come flyin out of her mouth..

or the darth vader, when the gals goin down on ya nuts, once you explode your mess down her tubes, you punch her in the throat so she gags on your little soldiers and makes.... weird.... vader like noises...
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Quote by Ostin
white dragon? i prefer the flaming dragon when the girl is choken on penis, right? and then right when yah jizz you punch her in the back of the head and if you hit her hard enough, blood and semen will come flyin out of her mouth..

or the darth vader, when the gals goin down on ya nuts, once you explode your mess down her tubes, you punch her in the throat so she gags on your little soldiers and makes.... weird.... vader like noises...

Oh boy....
Gear...