In my school, I have two obvious pedo teachers....
They have that weird pedo smile that can hypnotize children to agree to hav buttsecks in exchange for an A for the long test....

Do u hav suspected pedos in ur school?
Last edited by darkangel24 at Feb 10, 2007,
why do people think "buttsecks" is something cool and funny to say?

oh, and your thread is purely shit. do you retards think before clicking the post button?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Cause there lame.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Quote by Ostin
why do people think "buttsecks" is something cool and funny to say?

oh, and your thread is purely shit. do you retards think before clicking the post button?

It just is dammit.

Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
and yes... you can determine what age group a person likes to have "intimates" with just by looking at their smile.... dammit, why haven't you told the police about this breakthrough, cutting out days worth of man hours, tax payers money and saving resources by just looking at how a person smiles, as opposed to rigorous background checks and investigative work.

Good sir, I applaud you.
If you're really in Philippines, as your profile says, stay there. We don't need more morons in America.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
A teacher at my school got arrested last week for being suspected of having a "relationship" with a female student. It's strange because he's the one teacher at our school nobody would expect to do something like that. Everyone I've talked to can't believe it.
Cybershark of the Maximals Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!
This one teacher at my school last year had the hot girls sit at the desks in front of his desk. and if a girl had a shirt on that said something he'd like run his finger across it while he was "reading" it, and this on girl told me she was talking to him and he started looking at her ass lol