i heard somewhere if i car is parked on the side of the highway after like 10:00 p.m. cops are supposed to go check if its populated. is this true?
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
heres what you do. bring your girlfriend to the side of road and **** her till around ten PM. if no cops show up, you got some sex and disproved the theory. if they do show up though, your ****ed. good luck!
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
well thats kinda the plan. but we leave the car on the side of the rode and sneak to her house.
Whos space?

add me
Are you fucking kidding me? How can you misspell road? Twice?
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by aaron13
well thats kinda the plan. but we leave the car on the side of the rode and sneak to her house.

Isn't there a better place to leave your god damn car than a highway?
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by aaron13
no. cause i like rode better

Who the **** gave you a license? Oh I get it, your just asking a stupid question so you can make us all think that you have a girlfriend who has a house to sneak into and you aren't some loser who has a small penis and compensates by indirectly pretending he has a girlfriend on the internet...
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! rode! titter titter titter.

"RO-ADDDDS ... RUDES!"
"Quiet back there, I've taken enough guff from you for one day."
"Damn lunatic, bit the heads of a dozen chickens and screwed a begal."
Quote by goods2006
Who the **** gave you a license? Oh I get it, your just asking a stupid question so you can make us all think that you have a girlfriend who has a house to sneak into and you aren't some loser who has a small penis and compensates by indirectly pretending he has a girlfriend on the internet...

i don't have a license my friends taking me. If i was asking a question like that wouldnt i have came right out and said it. I could care less whether or not you believe i have a girlfriend or not. This is the ****ing internet who do i have to impress? Wow your a ****ing retard. And just for the record...

Whos space?

add me
Quote by aaron13
i don't have a license my friends taking me. If i was asking a question like that wouldnt i have came right out and said it. I could care less whether or not you believe i have a girlfriend or not. This is the ****ing internet who do i have to impress? Wow your a ****ing retard. And just for the record...

DUDE!!! LIEK!!! I TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU NOW!!! GTFO THE FORUMS!!

why does your hair completely change... and following deliriums lead, your boyfriends too?

edit: also, if you didn't need to prove anything, why post the pictures... and beyond that, how can I take the pictures of someone who can't spell road seriously?
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Why the pictures...?
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
last time a cop checked to see if my car was populated he found 30 mexicans and a donky in leather. damn mexicans
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
to try and prove a point I think.... not that anyone cares, lol... I don't have a girlfriend... then again, I don't feel the need to have one in order to try and prove a point, unlike the threadstarter, apparently

What point does it prove... What kind of guy post pics of his "girlfriend" on the internet though? Wouldn't that make her mad? Just asking.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by bluesrocker101
What point does it prove... What kind of guy post pics of his "girlfriend" on the internet though? Wouldn't that make her mad? Just asking.

It was because I told him that he was asking a stupid question to pretend he has a girlfriend on the internet. But now I understand that I am all wrong, the actual plan here is him and his friend are driving down a highway, parking on the side of it, sneaking into his girlfriends house (conveniently placed by the side of a highway) and having some freaky bisexual sex!
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by goods2006
It was because I told him that he was asking a stupid question to pretend he has a girlfriend on the internet. But now I understand that I am all wrong, the actual plan here is him and his friend are driving down a highway, parking on the side of it, sneaking into his girlfriends house (conveniently placed by the side of a highway) and having some freaky bisexual sex!

I thought the threadstarter had a boyfriend?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I thought the threadstarter had a boyfriend?

He does, who do you think his friend with a license is?
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Hey aaron13......the only highways you could even park on are 59, 190, or 146.

If its 190 shouldn't be a problem. But 59 or 146, i wouldn't.
epic7734
closed because you're an idiot and it pains me to read this.
from daylight...
...into darkness