I really think people should have a look at this, it's some frightening stuff. The United States will become Codex compliant on December 31, 2009 if nothing is done.

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

Do you feel nutrients are important to your health?
Do you think it is important to receive vitamins and minerals as part of your diet?
Do you feel it is your right to choose if you eat genetically altered products, untested foods, irradiated dairy products, or even if you use vitamins?

If you answered yes to any of these you should have a look here:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php

If you have 40 minutes to spare watch this video of Dr. Rima Laibow, a strong advocate against Codex.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5266884912495233634&q=healthfreedomusa&hl=en

Codex does not have your best interests in mind. We have less than three years before we will be subjected to its tyranny.

what's codex? I got bored in the links and I thought that unless you want this thread to die you would tell us what's going on until post links and expect us to read them all and figure out what you're trying to say.
codex is an organization that is set on "standardizing" all food regulations in the world. they control all food and nutrition aspects of the World Trade Organization. Codex is going to go into effect in America in dec 2009, and all vitamins and minerals will be reclassified as "toxins" and made illegal to the general public. they will also begin to irradiate all dairy products, which has been shown to cause food to lose nutritional value. codex has not based its actions on any valid reseacrh, rather they use data published by private organizations that are FUNDED by codex, which is often referred to as a "conflict of interest" in the united states and is not lawful. currently, Vitamins and Minerals in the United states are classified as "food" by a law known as DSHEA, and thus untouchable by codex, but in dec 2009 we wil lose them forever. once codex goes into effect in the united states it is irrevocable.
Quote by noahray
codex is an organization that is set on "standardizing" all food regulations in the world. they control all food and nutrition aspects of the World Trade Organization. Codex is going to go into effect in America in dec 2009, and all vitamins and minerals will be reclassified as "toxins" and made illegal to the general public. they will also begin to irradiate all dairy products, which has been shown to cause food to lose nutritional value. codex has not based its actions on any valid reseacrh, rather they use data published by private organizations that are FUNDED by codex, which is often referred to as a "conflict of interest" in the united states and is not lawful. currently, Vitamins and Minerals in the United states are classified as "food" by a law known as DSHEA, and thus untouchable by codex, but in dec 2009 we wil lose them forever. once codex goes into effect in the united states it is irrevocable.

I'm going to canada, anyone with me?
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
What I see on that website is that they would be adding vitamins and nutrients to existing foods to make them better for us. How would they classify something as a toxin, and then encourage people to eat it?
Check out my latest recording on my profile
See, this is what happens when you watch Conspiracy Theory too many times. Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson together can create a powerful force.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by sickminded fool
I'm going to canada, anyone with me?

ROAD TRIP!!!