Page 1 of 2
Ok. well I just got off the phone with my girlfriend and found out that she dosent like the way penis's look. hmmmmm this is a problem cause I have one. So I would like to have some things "done" to it on Valintines day but since she dosent like what they look like what can I do?
Cut it off.

Or, alternatively -

Tell her to suck it. Literally, and figuritively. You don't see us complaining about their genitals.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Well, I guess just become very good with your tongue. Oh, and I hate to say it, but she's probably hinting something to you about her own sexuality...
Quote by truckster
Ok. well I just got off the phone with my girlfriend and found out that she dosent like the way penis's look. hmmmmm this is a problem cause I have one. So I would like to have some things "done" to it on Valintines day but since she dosent like what they look like what can I do?

How many ****ing dicks do you have
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Buy her a dildo and/or vibrater. Whatever she likes better.

And..

hahahahahhahahaha you have a stupid looking dick.
Quote by happytimeharry
Well, I guess just become very good with your tongue. Oh, and I hate to say it, but she's probably hinting something to you about her own sexuality...

essacklee
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
something done to it....

bow tie?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Dick in a box.

Works every time.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Tell that she doesnt see it when its in her vagina so shut up and get on your back
C2B3

Quote by larry jones
dude don't be such a prick if she doesn't want to touch it, dont force her.
well I thought about it and hell she can close her eyes when she sucks it. thanks for the responses.
Quote by truckster
well I thought about it and hell she can close her eyes when she sucks it. thanks for the responses.

Haha. My, how thoughtful of you...
Quote by bacon_is_good
hahahahahhahahaha you have a stupid looking dick.

That made me laugh. A lot.

But uh, did she say she didn't like them at all? Or that she wouldn't use them or touch them? Just because she doesn't like how they look doesn't mean she's going to ignore them and their use. Stop jumping to conclusions.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
heres what i dont get, the only penis she has seen is her ex's. and he wasnt cicumsized so could that have an effect?
Tell her she has a stupid pussy
C2B3

Quote by larry jones
Quote by guitarjunky89
Who could like a penis. It resembles a damn Nazi helmet.

I'm soo yelling "BLITZKRIEG!!" next time I'm about to blow...
Quote by truckster
heres what i dont get, the only penis she has seen is her ex's. and he wasnt cicumsized so could that have an effect?

Then she's a shallow bitch who should be dumped in the gutter anyway.
Quote by truckster

Well if she's only seen her ex's that may be a problem.
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
Quote by Tyrannous
LOL

Im not kidding. Tell her she has a stupid pussy and yell at it till she gets an orgasm from the soundwaves
C2B3

Quote by larry jones
Quote by Smokey Amp
Dick in a box.

Works every time.

So true, Smokey. Check it out, you're on the top of my new list. You're the Pit champion!
One thing I am curious about, how is this a problem for the pit. I think it is yours...
Page 1 of 2