ok guys. i wanna be able to switch between my spider II and blues junior, just with a pedal (for those going WTF! i just want the insane distortion for some things.) So how do i go about hooking em together? very much thanked.
You need a splitter or whatever you want to call it, I believe.
Basically, lead from your guitar, to the box, with leads going either to the A side or the B side with a switch to, well, switch between them.
U mean like an AB switch? I think thats what your looking for http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHAB200 can someone confirm???
EDIT: Yeah i read it over, thats what you need right there.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
ABY switch, some are better than others.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Invictious
A/B/Y switch.

Just to add to the collection.

i use all my pedals. its not a collection...
Quote by Arlabester
i use all my pedals. its not a collection...

I meant collection of pedals

and more importantly

Pedal of 'ABY BOX!!!' answers.