Ok, I own a Boss BCB-60 pedalboard but my pedal collection is growing adn thus I need more space. So, I was going to pick up another BCB-60, but then I though of building one.

Now, I'm not the most constrution savy person, but I have a pretty solid idea, and pretty much all the stuff besidess the hinges and stuff.

The pros of the Boss is the power supply built in. Plus, I mainly own Boss pedals...there are only 3 right now that are not Boss...so space is not a problem for them.

The cons are space...I have a big muff, a larger than boss sized pedal, and a FAB. These don't really fit. They could fit, but I plan on getting 4 more BOSS pedals. That leaves teh FAB and my other big pedal out.

The only thing taht is stopping me from building one is the power...how do I power them??? I've seen the pedal power things, but it' more expensive than a Boss pb...

FOR THOSE THAT DONT WANT TO READ THE WHOLE THING, BASICALLY, I HAVE TOO MANY PEDALS FOR MY BOARD. DO I GET ANOTHER ONE OR BUILD ONE? HOW CAN I FIT 7 MORE PEDALS(4 BOSS AND 3 OTHER ODD SHAPED ONES) FOR UNDER 120$?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I'm considering building my own aswell....but how would you go about putting it in a case?

covering some wood in carpet and then velcro is not a problem, but carrying my board about I wouldn't just want it to be exposed, I'd need it to be in a fairly sturdy case.

and I don't really have any spare briefcases I could use either...well none that would be big enough