so does anyone else take any AP classes? last year I took AP World History (got a 5), and this year I'm only taking AP US History. Normally I dont like the kids in the AP classes, but there are some cool people this year. Some dickheads, but mostly cool. What I love about AP is how bloated your average gets, I failed every test but one in AP US, and still got an 83 in the class
Quote by Twist of fate
Omg AP is my initials

Me too! I took AP Music Theory and Statistics last year. Theory = easy. Stats was the bane of my existence. I'd advise anyone who reads this to not take that class.
Well, my classes are Pre-AP.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I only have one AP class available to me at the moment. I have AP European History. I also have English 10H and Algebra IIE (don't ask why it is E instead of H, I don't know). Next year I plan on taking: AP English 11, AP Biology, AP US History, and Math Analysis E.
Last edited by DorkusMalorkus at Feb 11, 2007,
My school only has 2 AP classes: English and history. I go to a poor school, but I wouldn't think that has anything to do with that.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I don't take AP classes, but I take Honors classes. I did take an AP class in my Freshman year. AP english, and I got a B, so it counted as 4 instead of 3. It was awesome.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
I don't take AP classes, but I take Honors classes. I did take an AP class in my Freshman year. AP english, and I got a B, so it counted as 4 instead of 3. It was awesome.

Uhhh... AP classes are classes one takes for college credit. I doubt your freshman English class was AP.
I kind of wanted to take AP Psychology, but you had to take a test after school, write an essay, get a recommendation, have a good average, etc ....so I'm just taking regualr Psychology

Edit: ^actually, my current school (I transferred this year) offers the same AP World History course to freshemen that I took as a sophmore...this is just fascinating, in't it
Last edited by Siftings at Feb 11, 2007,
AP classes for me:

AP Statistics (5)
AP US History (5)
This year:
AP Calculus
AP Government
AP Physics

Yeah, I'm kinda a nerd.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

im taking AP music theorym funny thing is, theres no regular music theory...
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
There are no nerds in my school , the whole school is nerdy, so its equal

there are, however, these future-yuppie pricks who join all the clubs and raise their hands, act really irritated during group projects and whatnot
I've taken AP World and US History as well..got a 93 and 95 in those classes.

I also took AP Enlish IV and AP Lit. Got 86 and 92 in those classes, respectively.

I tried to take AP Physics and some Honors Math classes..but those aren't my strong suit. My school promotos those classes..but not many people take them. It's great though, because all the students are so anal and any one of my random comments gets them all in a fit.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
AP world history is easy...

except for the fact that I have to read 50 pages about colonial america and africa today...
Quote by Run_Like_Hell
Only losers sig themselves
Has anyone here gotten their 2007 test results yet?

On the thread's topic: I took English Language this past school year, and I will be taking Calculus AB, Biology, and English Literature this year.
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
Last edited by CornLord at Jul 13, 2007,
I'm going to take AP World History this coming year.

Currently reading Guns, Germs, and Steel. It's pretty interesting.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i took the AP Government and Politics test last year and got a 4.

this coming year i'm taking AP Calculus and AP English Literature.
Taking AP European History, AP Psychology, and AP Literature, shouldn't be too bad. I like those subjects so I'll actually be motivated to do well with any luck.
I took the world history test this year, and got a 5.

Which is suprising becasue I guessed on most of the multiple choice questions, made up nonsense about the Ottomans for one essay, and at the end of the last essay, I asked nicely for a five and mentioned that AP graders were overworked and underpaid.
Last edited by flame843 at Jul 13, 2007,
Sophmore year:
AP Euro (4)
Last Year:
AP U.S. Gov't (4)
AP English Language (4)
AP Spanish Language (2 yeah i sucked at that class)
AP Computer Science A (resutlts not in yet)
Next year:
AP Chemistry
AP English Literature
AP Computer Science AB
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
I'll be taking

AP Literature
AP US History
AP Calculus
AP Physics
AP Chemistry
and AP Computer Aid and Drafting (drafting and design)

Woohoo for college credits!
Sophmore year- Pre IB/AP Government
Junior Year- IB Physics, IB Math Methods, IB Computer Science I, AP US/VA History, AP English Literature
Senior Year- AP AB Calculus, AP English Composition, IB Computer Science II, IB Economics

IB = International Baccalaureate, same level as/higher than AP classes, but it can be a whole different thing, it's a complete program you can do, where you end up with an IB diploma and stuff, but there's a bunch of extra required shit (community service hours, 4,000 something word essay, extra class requirements), so I just took the classes without going for the diploma.
well...i was well and done with APs a year ago and declare myself a vet

final tally:
Biology - 5
Chemistry - 5
US History - 5
Composition - 4
Literature - 3 (doh! but i got an A in my uni writing class, which statistically has 2 As out of 18 people)
Calculus AB - 5
Physics C Mechanical - 3 (bah! but again, i got an A in my uni engineering mechanical physics class heh)
Microecon - 4 (had the basketball coach for a teacher, and it was only a semester...so i was stoked about that)
Spanish Language - 5

ended up AP Scholar with Honor
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
I take IB classes, which are all too similar to AP. I've only taken two of my exams so far, the rest I take this upcoming year as a senior.