Alright im gonna start savin up for a new guitar. I play almost every thing stuff like Stevie Ray Vaughn.Hendrix,BB King,Skynyrd,Zepplin,Stach,Vai,John5,Black Sabbath,Pantera,Allman Brothers, and all sorts of stuff but my main styles are blues and metal. I wolud like a whammy bar, or ill put a floyd rose on it.
^Yes, the trem will remove some of the sustain that a LP offers.

EDIT: sorry, mixed this:
Quote by FRDesign
Floyd Rose+Les Paul

with this
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
if i put a floyd on a strat will it affect the tone?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Feb 11, 2007,
^Well, he was asking about a Strat, but yes a Floyd will take away some sustain. Other than that I don't think the tone should be too affected.
Yeah. I think an HSS Strat would be best. And maybe swap the bridge pickup for something better than the stock one. Er maybe also coil tap it for a single coil sound in the bridge position.
Quote by FRDesign
Floyd Rose+Les Paul

Thats a ridiculous idea....... Set neck+floyd rose= a ****ed guitar
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Quote by sheumack111
Thats a ridiculous idea....... Set neck+floyd rose= a ****ed guitar

Schecter Hellraiser??
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Yeah dude theres a ton of set-neck guitars with trems on them...Parker, PRS, Dean...etc.
musicman luke model. h/s/s config, emg pickups, your choice of bridge, locking tuners, nice color options, and one of the most amazing necks ever.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce