Page 1 of 2
Yahoo Fantasy Baseball starts February 15. Who wants in?

We'll have a 20 person league. We'll discuss what kind of league (Rotisserie, or Head to Head) later. I also hope to have a live draft.

For now, first 17 to respond get a reservation into the league. Myself, laid_to_waste and WasteofPaint are already in.

I'll PM the league name and password to all the members once the league is created.

List of Players:
bigwillie
WasteofPaint
laid_to_waste
iforgot539
stepco12345
Prologue
mr.joopy987
wilty00
magicninja_
gangsta4life
NightmareXT
Soul Power
Vandaliztik
feenux258
Dapimpy
WrongWay
christianbassis

I'll be sure to take it easy on you guys!
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Last edited by bigwillie at Feb 23, 2007,
so totally down.
let's go head-to-head
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Bump.

Anyone else?

^Stoner calculus nerd.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Come on people, there has to be more baseball fans here!

20 team Baseball leagues are bad news unless you have VERY devoted baseball fans, and going by the 20 team hockey league from this site it won't go well.

I'm down, but I swear to god if half the teams are inactive all year I'm never joining a UG league again.

Registrions on the 15th this year isn't it?
Lol baseball.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by magicninja_
Where we playin'?

Yahoo. Are you in?
Quote by mr.joopy987
I'm definitely in on this.
Maybe I'll do better than I am in the hockey pool.

I can't do any better than the hockey pool. I'm first.
Quote by wilty00
20 team Baseball leagues are bad news unless you have VERY devoted baseball fans, and going by the 20 team hockey league from this site it won't go well.

True. Shall we do 10 instead?
Quote by wilty00
I'm down, but I swear to god if half the teams are inactive all year I'm never joining a UG league again.

The only reason I rarely ever trade is because I'm a total pussy when it comes to that kind of stuff. I can never pull the trigger on a big trade, unless it totally favors me.
Quote by wilty00
Registrions on the 15th this year isn't it?

Correct
Quote by pumpkins_rule
Lol baseball.

Fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie

I can't do any better than the hockey pool. I'm first.

I'm pretty much screwed now . Emery is suspended for 3 games, and my new picks won't come into effect until after his suspension is up.

So there's a possible 10+ points down the drain
I'm in and I just wanna say that I have won 3 years in a row in yahoo leagues so bring it!

EDIT:Oh and we should definetly do head-to-head
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Quote by mr.joopy987
I'm pretty much screwed now . Emery is suspended for 3 games, and my new picks won't come into effect until after his suspension is up.

So there's a possible 10+ points down the drain

I dropped him on Friday for Fleury.
I'm in.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
if there are still spots open i want in, i played with my buddies last year and actually know what im doing now
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
We're up to 13 now. Shall we end it with 14?

I think Head to Head sounds the best, that cool with everyone?

I'll get it all set up ASAP after the 15th.

Quote by wilty00
I dropped him on Friday for Fleury.

I'm pretty sure it was you who mocked me for drafting Fleury in the 20 man UG league.

Registrations officially changed to the 16th. Yahoo is undergoing site upgrades.

We have one more spot. Who wants it?!?!?!?!?

I really don't like H2H... the last place team could have an uncanny week for them and the first place team could suffer and they would pay dearly for it.

By the way, I'm gonna make a 12 teamer on the side just so theres a shallower pool for the hardcore players.
I could go ahead and make this a 12 man.

Good point about the head to head. Rotisserie OK with everybody?

I prefer H2H but w/e all i really want is a live draft for sure.
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Live draft for sure. The type is still up in the air.

And Wilty, I'll keep this a 14. Go ahead and make your own. I want a spot in it though. I'll be sure to be much more active than I was in the hockey league.

If it's live draft, then I'm out.
I'm no where near a computer on the 16th, so I won't be able to do it.
Head to head in this isn't like head to head in football, though, and you really get screwed less by a shitty week than you do in rotisserie. Baseball H2H is a matchup in each category; if i win in HRs, i get a win an you get a loss, if you win in RBIs, you get a win and i get a loss. if we thie in ERA, we each get a tie. at the end of the week you get a record, like 6-3-1, not just a win or a loss.
a shitty week by the best team in a category means a difference of one "game" with head to head. it could mean going from first to last in that category and thereby losing 14 points in rotisserie.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
oo id like to get in!!!
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Quote by magicninja_
You could edit your player list and even if you can't make it the server will select the players at the top of your list first.

Ok then, I guess I'll do that.
So I'm still in!
Quote by mr.joopy987
If it's live draft, then I'm out.
I'm no where near a computer on the 16th, so I won't be able to do it.

It will probably be the 17th or 18th or possible the weekend after that. The league will be set up on the 16th, but we'll have to wait a bit for the draft.

feenux258 is in. We have 14. I think that's good enough!

BUT, everyone needs to stay active. Don't leave your team to sit and rot. I'm not saying you need to swing a trade every week, but try to update your roster and waiver stuff often.

Everyone good?

I think we're set for now.

I'll put you two on the waiting list.

People who don't get into the 20 teamer can have dibs on spots in the league I'm making... are we doing dual head to head-rotisserie leagues or both rotisserie bigwillie?

And can we also wait atleast a month for the draft? Season doesn't start until like April or later but it'll give us an idea on whos keeping up with the league and also we never know what kind of injuries could happen between now and the start of the season.
I say we do one rotisserie and one head to head. You prefer rotisserie, correct? I'll go ahead and make mine head to head.

Waiting for the draft is an excellent idea. Season starts April 1st, so mid-May sounds alright.

Page 1 of 2