shadows fall

personally, i think shadows fall is an amazing band, they have a great guitarist, with amazing riffs, a good singer, drummer, good bassist (hmm.. i dont think that is correctly spelled...) ....

tell me what u guys think about them, if u've never heard them , be sure to download "deadworld"

-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
Last edited by anonymous564 at Feb 11, 2007,
My favorite song was the b-side on the Twenty Two Logs of Shit vinyl....what was the song name....Vagina Blood Fart I think?
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
i personally like them but there are better bands out there with close to the same sound
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
Quote by DeadxWillxRise
Great.....now Disco is going to leave again.

Nah. Don't count on it.

Quote by anonymous564

Reported for liking the latest hit band of Headbangers Ball.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
I saw their CD in walmart awhile back and sampled it. It did not please my ears. And they are deffinetly more metal than hardcore from what I listened to.
-Zach
Quote by before
I saw their CD in walmart awhile back and sampled it. It did not please my ears. And they are deffinetly more metal than hardcore from what I listened to.

Nah, you must of heard something different, I know you're a cool guy but there'd be so many people who'd want to kill you for calling them metal. They're sorta like trivium is now, thinking they can be really clever and original by trying to mix a metallica type sound with the most lame and generic metalcore ever to be witnessed by man kind.....it's cool stuff....
Last edited by DeadxWillxRise at Feb 12, 2007,
I quite like them.

The Art of Balance is by far better than The War Within though, so any doubters should mights wanna check that out first. Personally I wouldn't call most of their stuff metalcore (given how true hardcore sounds - I just don't see the influence) but then flaming/ban will ensue if they are mentioned on the metal forum
Quote by DeadxWillxRise
Nah, you must of heard something different, I know you're a cool guy but there'd be so many people who'd want to kill you for calling them metal. They're sorta like trivium is now, thinking they can be really clever and original by trying to mix a metallica type sound with the most lame and generic metalcore ever to be witnessed by man kind.....it's cool stuff....

Just gave them another listen, it was pretty bad. But you're right, I'd say metalcore.
-Zach
Quote by SilentSpectacle
My favorite song was the b-side on the Twenty Two Logs of Shit vinyl....what was the song name....Vagina Blood Fart I think?

I bought The Art of Balance a while ago...I've grown to dislike it.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.