yeah. ill be honest, im not really pleased with the vocals, dunno why but it just dont seem right. anyone who listens, please let me know (if even just vaguely) what you thought.

also, at the outro i was planning to add in a solo but i never really got down to it. so if i do end up doing it ill update the song.

c4c of course. =]

www.myspace.com/olympusbleeds
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Last edited by x X t o c z. at Feb 11, 2007,
Thats a really good song, but its tends to drag on a bit towards the end, maybe if you shortened it, it would be even better.
thanks dude. yeah i know it drags on, which is why im hoping to write in a solo.

anymore? =]
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
I like the progression in this, and I thought your voice is pretty good. The only problem is that in some parts you sing a little close to your microphone and you drown out the music. Around 1:40 this happens, and you kind of blow into it. Other than that, I enjoyed listening to this song. As the other guy said, is does kind of drag on, and it could use a solo somewhere. If you get around to doing that, post it again; I'd like to hear it.

Would you mind critiquing mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8200814#post8200814
yeah im thinking of hitting in the solo straight after the final post post chorus, like as soon as it hits into the outro get straight in there with a nice distorted lead. we'll see how the writing goes though i guess.

thanks for having a listen. ill crit yours very soon. just as soon as i finish re-arranging my tv and shit.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I felt very relaxed while listening to the intro. Your vocals are a lot like mine, which i guess isnt a total compliment but they were pretty good. I disliked your picture though , back to being serious. Nicely done mate I can see the song leading up to a killer solo making that song very good.
ahah, thanks alot dude. i was ****ing with the solos earlier and it sounded pretty ****in' nice, but i just wasnt able to write anything worthy of people listening to. solos have never quite been a strong point.

but yeah, im glad you liked. =]

thanks for listening.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Scott, like I said on aim. The Vocals could be louder in the beginning and softer near the middle. I think a solo would fit perfect in there. Great Job.
Equipment

• Shecter 006 Deluxe
  • Line 6 Spider II 30
  • Harmony Acoustic
  • Dunlop GCB-95 Wah-Wah Pedal
  • Zoom 707 II

Favorite Guitar Player(s)

• Eric Clapton
  • Brian May
  • Jack White
wow man, just wow... this song is REALLY good, your voice is so flowing and perfect for the song

i like the way it goes on, if you just sang over it even, that would work, as in just backing vocals though (repeated "forever's such a long time" or something in an echo sort of style, i reckon that would be really good)

It sounds amazing and i'd download it if i could

Mine; if you get a chance - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524692

Thanks man, well done
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
thanks alot dude. really appreciate it. =]

ill go crit yours right now.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez