okay guys, everybody knows Story Of the Year? yeah.

they do some crazy stunts on stage, thats what they're famous for. so any of you guys do those too? not some pussy fall out boy crap.

what are the stunts you can pull off WHILE playing?
how does it affect your playing?
how do you practice?

do tell your tale.
KsE

You know they rock.
i want to be able to throw my guitar like 5 metres in the air like Steve Harris did with his bass at a Maiden show I saw. But i'm too scared. I suppose being loaded he can afford to break a bass every now and again...
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
me and my mate tryed guitar swinging, he can do it but im hopeless
u can also try and take your clothes off while playing, it might be hard, i must try it
Quote by g1asseye
i want to be able to throw my guitar like 5 metres in the air like Steve Harris did with his bass at a Maiden show I saw. But i'm too scared. I suppose being loaded he can afford to break a bass every now and again...

my friend did that. he caught it everytime in practice. but during the gig, he stepped on the cable, so it got pulled back down and he couldnt catch it coz he was caught off guard. in the end the neck snapped in half when it landed.
KsE

You know they rock.
I don't know if this is true but apparently Alexi Laiho went to swing his axe around and one of the points on his rhoads style signature (it is very nice too) smacked him in the bollocks as it came back round. I'm not sure if this is true but I have no reason to doubt it.

Edit: ^Ouch^ Thats an expensive accident and is also the reason why i'm scared to try it.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Backflip + Playing Guitar = Awesome!

Too bad I can't backflip. (yet)
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
i need to learn some tricks. gets the ppl pumping all the time rather than just walking around. anyone knows how to?
KsE

You know they rock.
At the end of my solo i let out an awesome -Once-in-a-lifetime- p1nch squ33lin9 ownz0rz, then did the splits, and at the same time i farted, and kept going, until inevitably, shit was streaming out of my ass. The poor kids probably will never, ever, search tubgirl, ever.
I don't like my user name.