what are some songs i could play all the way through with one guitar that have lead parts in them.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
RHCP have one guitar, and they have lead parts. One of my favourites is Readymade, cos it's kinda simple to play but it impresses non-guitarists as it's also kinda fast. Easily's fun too.

New Born by Muse... It's a also a fun one, it knackers your right arm though when you first start to learn it, what with all those triplets in the verses. And you have a lead bit where you can mess about with a pitch pedal.

Listen to Converge too, they have one guitar, but he makes it sound like two most of the time, and some of the stuff is well tricky. There's not so much lead parts as there is just tricky guitar there though.
yeah i know some chillis stuff but i wanna move away from their songs for a little bit
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Anything by white zombie.. try thunderkiss '65.. if your good try anything by sonata arctica..