Well I just finished reading SCAR TISSUE, the biography on Anthony Kiedis, and it was pretty cool.I liked how its basicly him telling the story, not some guy who says he knows alllll about them. But It got me thinking, I want more of these but with different people, like who do feel would make a kick ass Scar tissue style one, mine would be

Ozzy Osbourne
Dave Mustaine(Bullshit filter Manditory)
Rob Halford
Nikki Sixx
Jimmy Page
Paul Stanley
Scott Ian
Sebastian Bach
James Hetfield
I've got Scar Tissue as well and it's a good read, lotta emphasis on the drugs though and not so much the music, but I suppose that's his life for you

Jimmy Page and Dave Grohl would be my pick
ALL biographies are by ghost writers. autobiographies are written by the person themselves, hence 'auto'.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Actually a ghost writer is someone who is paid to write down and embellish on the details of someone in an autobiography. Hence why all these bloody 'autobiographies' have been appearing lately on people like Kerry Katona and the bintfrom BIg Brother. They haven't lived lives that need recording, so more skilled writers reqrite what is told to them as something intersting.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Yeah I know. I guess I was just being an ass and pointing out threadstarter's misuse of terminology, since a biography and an autobiography by a ghost writer are two very different things.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I thought a ghost writer was someone who wrote down what the person says so anthony sat down told the story and the guy wrote it all down