Quote by jhardcore
England still suck btw.

+1
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
could've been a great game today if it wasnt for the weather.
just wait till the world cup
haha yeah. hope we get rid of those bloodey niggling injuries. and also, what the **** happened to gillie's form?
Quote by Charlatan_001

Quote by Shredlet
Australia got wastedddddddd. Australia = noob
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
no way man! That whole weather thing was bullshit. I think the fact we only lost 2 games properly (compared to england's million) proves a lot. Wait for the world cup.
exactly. what bullshit when we can get like 35 points and england get 12 and still win. thats ****ed.
Quote by Charlatan_001

Quote by Shredlet
a lil joke for you...

a child goes into custody court because his divorced mother beats him, the judge says that he will go to his dad but, he also beats him, the judge says he will go to his aunt, but she beats him too. The judge has a brainwave and says.... ''we'll give him to the england cricket team, they never beat anybody!''
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Hahahahahaha

You aussies are priceless. You have unquestionably the best team in world cricket, everybody knows that, but you are also the worst bloody losers in world cricket!!!

Face it, we beat you. TWICE. We won series. Live with it. And dont blame the weather, England were playing in the same conditions, you know.
Yay for england. I'm sick of stuck up aussies winning everything, its boring.
Quote by porcupineoris
Hahahahahaha

You aussies are priceless. You have unquestionably the best team in world cricket, everybody knows that, but you are also the worst bloody losers in world cricket!!!

Face it, we beat you. TWICE. We won series. Live with it. And dont blame the weather, England were playing in the same conditions, you know.

Yes you beat us 3 times

We must suck so badly, considering we won the Ashes back 5-0, then won most of the ODIs, giving us 9 straight wins against you.
Quote by jhardcore
Yes you beat us 3 times

We must suck so badly, considering we won the Ashes back 5-0, then won most of the ODIs, giving us 9 straight wins against you.

If you were to read what i said, I never mentioned anything about 'sucking'. I in fact said that the Australian cricket team (probably both test and one day) is the best in the world, but that you cant expect to always win and, when you lose, to be gracious about it.
England pwned Australia today....shocker actually
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Well done to the Poms.

Weather had nothing to do with Australia losing. There was no weather involved when England beat them in the two previous matches was there?

One thing can be said about Australians....They'll let you know about it when they're winning, and they'll let you know that they arent to blame when they lose.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by bucketbot
a lil joke for you...

a child goes into custody court because his divorced mother beats him, the judge says that he will go to his dad but, he also beats him, the judge says he will go to his aunt, but she beats him too. The judge has a brainwave and says.... ''we'll give him to the england cricket team, they never beat anybody!''

Except in the last 3 games they've played against Australia...
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
Quote by rustic_metal
exactly. what bullshit when we can get like 35 points and england get 12 and still win. thats ****ed.

You lost the finals 2-0
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
Why did you not put all that into 1 post?

And I am not making excuses for Australia. We lost fair and square.

I am just saying, just because England beat us a few times, that doesn't make them better.
Australians are sore losers. You need to get over yourselves. You lost.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
thats some good patriotism right there
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
You might as well screw the rugby world cup too cause you aren't holding on to that either

Congrates on th cricket though, love it when the Aussies get beaten at cricket.
Pitty us Kiwi's are sucking at it
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by Stewey
Yay for england. I'm sick of stuck up aussies winning everything, its boring.

tri nations rugby, bledisloe cup
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
I admit it, we have a crap Rugby team now.

We will probably still beat England though