will a high end cab make a huge difference to your sound, i've been looking at the line6 spider hd150 head, any thoughts??

cheers
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
Not with that garbage ass amp. But yess a good cab makes a good amp sound better. For instance a 5150 sounds ok through a 5150 cab but through a mesa cab it sounds amazing.

For the Price of a Spider head you could get a 5150 head. and it sounds 20000000000000000000000000000000 x infiniti times better
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
TS what's ur budget? what type of music do u play.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
budget; around 350 max for the head. i play pantera, metallica, megadeth mostly. but all types of metal
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
You might want to save up a little more for the head and get a decent amp. But if that's your absolute budget, and since you're a Dime fan, I'd look into some Randalls.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
If you have to get a half stack, DO NOT cheap out on it and get a piece of shit. All youre paying for is a louder version of the piece of shit Spider. Save up and a get a nice half stack or just go for a real nice combo.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT