Hi there,

I just ordered a Creative Zen Vision M: 30 GB in black and I expect it to arrive wednesday or something, I can't wait to lay my hands on it!!

Now ofcourse it would be jolly fun to put on some movies on it, I already downloaded Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas () and Jackass The Movie 1. Also I downloaded a load of live performances of Metallica .
Now what are some other good movies?
My favourite actors are Al Pacino, Johnny Depp, Robert DeNiro and Vincent D'Onofrio.
I like psychologial/crime movies like Secret Window, Fear and Loathing, Heat, Sea of Love etc.
I expect to watch the movies when traveling and I often have to wait an hour between classes in school, oh ofcourse I'm also gonna watch them during class .

So does anyone know some good movies for me?
Thanks in advance!
congrats on becoming a zen owner dude! personally i like to put tv shows on mine, futurama, the simpsons, south park, etc. dont really use mine for films, ive also got a tonne of music vids on it too
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Cool ! Yeah I'm now downloading a Simpsons episode, I know Metallica is in it so I have to see it It's called: The Mook, The Chef, The Wife and the Homer

BTW- I ain't no dude.
Where you downloading the stiff from? Torrents?
Oh and also a warning, it usually has to convert videos to put them onto the player which takes frickin' ages just for 20 minute episodes of thing, I imagine it will take yonks for entire films.
Last Friday I saw Conair and Face/Off, I highly recommend them both.

They are action packed crime movies starring Nicolas Cage in both of them.
if i could ever figuer out how to put movies on my mp3...i would never leave the house without a few quintin tarentiono flicks i.e. resivior dogs and the kill bills. but more importantly i would never go with out the best irish flick since "where art thou potatoe" (if it exists) lol, i am talking about boodock saints!!!!! i love that movie. i actually got a quote inked on my fore arm after i saw that movie....it reads as follows.
"As the Wicked Stand Confounded, Call Me with thy Saints Surrounded"
bad-ass movie!
Life is all about the ass, Saving it, Kicking it, and Getting it!
Quote by MadClownDisease
Where you downloading the stiff from? Torrents?
Oh and also a warning, it usually has to convert videos to put them onto the player which takes frickin' ages just for 20 minute episodes of thing, I imagine it will take yonks for entire films.

it hardly ever has to convert files, it supports loads of file types (unlike ipod which only supports mp4 cough crap cough)
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
I'm downloading it with a program called Ares and the movies are mostly in MPEG, WMA or DivX which my Creative Zen can handle unlike the Ipod Video .
Thanks for the suggestions! Yeah I already thought of Resevoir Dogs because I heard great things about it but never even saw it, also Pulp Fiction is friggin' awesome (is Resevoir Dogs a bit like Pulp Fiction?). Kill Bill is a too unrealistic though, I don't like that, a girl slashing 1000 guys down without getting hurt, you know?
Quote by Cizzie
I'm downloading it with a program called Ares and the movies are mostly in MPEG, WMA or DivX which my Creative Zen can handle unlike the Ipod Video .
Thanks for the suggestions! Yeah I already thought of Resevoir Dogs because I heard great things about it but never even saw it, also Pulp Fiction is friggin' awesome (is Resevoir Dogs a bit like Pulp Fiction?). Kill Bill is a too unrealistic though, I don't like that, a girl slashing 1000 guys down without getting hurt, you know?

resivior dogs is a quintin classic. it is like pulp fiction in the way the story comes together at the end, plus you have the addicting convorsations through out the movie, which is cool, makes you relate. and i like the music in the bills more than i like the idea of uma therman going ballistic. you have to admit that there are some cool deaths in that flick.
Life is all about the ass, Saving it, Kicking it, and Getting it!
Quit pirating movies you pikey scumbag.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>