Hi everyone,
I have this classical guitar with nylon strings, but I realy like the sound of a western guitar. Are there steel strings available that would fit a classical guitar?

Tnx
Guitars
Fender Classic 60's Jazz Bass
Squier P-Bass
Fender Classic '50s Strat
Parkwood Western
Terada Classic
Amps
Ampeg SVT150H
Ampeg B410HE
Behringer BX600
FX
Boss OS2
Boss DS1
Boss TU3
Digitech RP100A
under NO circumstances should you put steel strings on a nylon strung guitar. They dont have a trussrod (strengthens the neck and helps to keep it straight) and you will probably cause it to snap under the heavy tension of the steel strings. if you like the sound that much, go buy a steel strung guitar man!
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by stevo192
under NO circumstances should you put steel strings on a nylon strung guitar. They dont have a trussrod (strengthens the neck and helps to keep it straight) and you will probably cause it to snap under the heavy tension of the steel strings. if you like the sound that much, go buy a steel strung guitar man!

no no no he's wrong you should go get a pair of nice heavy steel strings and just throw them on there and tighten them really really fast
in case you didn't know mate, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :P
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
well i suppose you have a point there but i take pride in being an asshole, i think my stupidy is unrelated to this matter