this might be a stupid question but does anyone know if you can get the RR3 withouth the floyd rose trem?
If not is there anything simlilar without the trem you would suggest because I want a half decent guitar but they all have trems?
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
There's the RR5, it's a string through TOM bridge with the V tailpiece.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
It's nearly double the price though
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
well im looking for a guitar with no trem cos i change tunings too much, 24 frets, pickups doesnt matter can be changed I play mostly metal and planning on spending around £400 which is about $800(correct me if im wrong)
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by Justin Credible
An RR dosnt have 24 just 22. Theres two place i know of that have special RR3's unique to them, Sam Ash and American Musical. The sam ash one is ivory with black pins and the AM one is black with gold pins.

Those are RR5's without the original SD pickups.
Quote by primusfan

^^those are 2005 models. but they're cheaper because of that and you can swap the pickups for whichever you like...
Member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
you could block the trem, or just leave the bar off if your not gonna use the floyd at all
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
Quote by 4# 5b (Tritone)
you could block the trem, or just leave the bar off if your not gonna use the floyd at all

Its not that I wont use it I just dont want the hassle of changing strings and tunings because I dont really know what Im doing with it.
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

so you change tunings and strings oftern? if thats the case then yeah, avoid a floyd, but if not then its pretty simple. there are websites that have step by step instruction on what to do.
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
Quote by Syn_66
Its not that I wont use it I just dont want the hassle of changing strings and tunings because I dont really know what Im doing with it.

Dude, go for the RG I said above, or at least consider it. Hardtail, mahogany, neck-through, £398.
Quote by primusfan