hey guys i bought a new CPU recently..since the day i started using it it started having minor quirks during starting up and shutting down.
i have taken it to my dealer as its an assembles one and he told me there was some manufacture defect..so he changed my the hard disk so i was informed.
i used it for few months and then one fine morning it wouldnt boot up..simple the monitor wouldnt show anything but be blank.
my dealer repaired it againa nd i ahd it working for a few months and then day before yesterday iot went poff! cant start..no error messages ..nothing shows on the monitor and am not techy enough to understand whats going on.

am planning to take it to a different dealer and get it repaired or whatever.
any idea what must be wrong with my CPU?

thanks
everyday of my life,i am forced to add another name to the list of people who piss me off.
what kind of CPU?
Life is all about the ass, Saving it, Kicking it, and Getting it!
So you mean there's just nothing showing on the monitor? Or it's not booting up at all?
its an assembled one..ya nothing shows on the monitor now.its blank.
i dont mind changing the hard drive but i cant make out whats wrong
everyday of my life,i am forced to add another name to the list of people who piss me off.
Its just a pc, no reason to get depressed...
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
ya if you got a mac that wouldn't happen...
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
thanks poeple but that doesnt solve my problem
When you start the computer do you hear a beep? If not then your machine can't execute code, if yes then it's not a CPU or memory problem.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by sadistic_monkey
If he got a mac, NOTHING would happen.

sadistic_monkey, That did in fact make me laugh my ass off!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!