Vinny paul is starting a new band called "Hell Yeah!"

has n e one heard their stuff yet? and if you have what's your opinion

in my opinion it is very far from pantera, it might be an aquired taste
Life is all about the ass, Saving it, Kicking it, and Getting it!
a) you spelled his name wrong (vinnie paul, noob)

and

b) this is old news... use the search button
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Can't be any worst than Damage Plan
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Quote by Cecil Gonzales
Can't be any worst than Damage Plan

yes, it can... i like damageplan... but not nearly as much as pantera
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Well, I never saw anything special in Pantera in the first place, the song Walk is pretty much dude-metal. I'm confused to how Pantera was considered legendary.
But anyway, it's all my opinion, so don't need to get angry.
Quote by Horebane
Well, I never saw anything special in Pantera in the first place, the song Walk is pretty much dude-metal. I'm confused to how Pantera was considered legendary.

You're judging them just by Walk? That song was horrible...
Quote by Horebane

You should give the first CD a try, it's got great thrash elements. Specifically songs like Primal Concrete Sledge, Psycho Holiday, Domination, and The Art of Shredding.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
You should give the first CD a try, it's got great thrash elements. Specifically songs like Primal Concrete Sledge, Psycho Holiday, Domination, and The Art of Shredding.

Cowboys From Hell wasn't their first album, n00b.

You disgust me.
Quote by MetalMilitia212

...you make me wanna cry...first COFH they're album!?!? try they're 5th. they're first album was Metal Magic, followed by Albums " Projects in the Jungle ", " I Am the Night " & " Power Metal " THEN it was Cowboys From Hell. They've made 9 albums..Fool. ><
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
pantera is ledgendary in my book...and damageplan was good too, minus phil of course, but it was still dime. and yeah the name "hell yeah" is incredibly generic. but i am still interested in what they will be about
Life is all about the ass, Saving it, Kicking it, and Getting it!
Quote by The Casualty
Cowboys From Hell wasn't their first album, n00b.

You disgust me.

They were independently released, and not regarded as Pantera albums by the band itself, Power Metal and the like were basically demos.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
They were independently released, and not regarded as Pantera albums by the band itself, Power Metal and the like were basically demos.

That's true. Like, if you go to their website, and look at the discography, it starts with Cowboys From Hell. No mention of their first four independent albums.

Oh and, yeah. Hell Yeah's not Pantera. Not even close.