Yeah, one my friends mom plays guitar and gets pissed every weekend. Dresses like Slash, and goes to iron Maiden and all that jazz. Thing is, she's a forty-something english teacher 0.o
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Woah really? I thought they give up once they're married..
Find hope in guitar...
Found hope in guitar...
Thrash the guitar...
...would be cool though. There needs to be more girls who play electric guitar. I'm sick of these (insert word) who just play chords on an acoustic and sing like Cher. I think Gwen Stefani plays guitar...? Isn't she a mom?
My mom plays the acoustic guitar, some basic chords and stuff to help in her tutoring of her students with downs syndrome
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
when i worked in my local music shop there was quite a milf who played guitar!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05

pwned!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ZellyHermith
Are any of you mothers?? Mothers who play guitar?? Or at least do you know any?

Yep. Didn't start playing till last year. After I was married. After having a kid (who now has her own little piece o' crap so maybe she'll let me practice in peace- yeah right). I don't claim to be good yet, but that will come when my kid has enough homework that she understands why Mommy keeps saying leave me alone, I'm trying to study.
Brevity is the soul of lingerie.
-Dorothy Parker
I'm a mother...I still play all the time. My husband plays too, and my son Jude (18) plays as well. My youngest son Lennon (16) plays drums.
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
My mum's a rocker She likes the Chili Peppers, Placebo, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Feeder, Jane's Addiction, etc. Plus some of the classic glam stuff that I love. She rules
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Yeah, one my friends mom plays guitar and gets pissed every weekend. Dresses like Slash, and goes to iron Maiden and all that jazz. Thing is, she's a forty-something english teacher 0.o

HAHA well she sounds a bit like me. The forty-something english teacher part anyhoo! I don't dress like Slash but I have been to see Iron Maiden.
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
My mom can ****ing shred the piano. And ever I showed her some Dream Theater she's started liking them.
My friends mom can play guitar pretty well. It's mostly just chords and stuff, but she knows some jazz chords and some cool scales and stuff.