Have you ever had one of those days where you are exhausted or sore or feel like the slightest little irritation will set you off? Maybe all three? Maybe different things?

Right now I'm exhausted and have lost my voice because of a terribly sore throat, can't walk on my right leg, etc.. etc.. all of that whiny nonsense. And I just feel like if anybody gets on my nerves even the slightest bit, that I'm going to explode on them (to the point an exhausted, partially immobile man can explode on a person).

Explain bad days you've had like this.
I'm stiff as ****, and hungover. I think this picture aptly sums up my reasons:

Drinking + mud + wrestling

I'm also annoyed because I'm packing on the pounds at uni, and I ruined my favourite belt

AWESOME night though
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Having one now, can't get a good tone out of my amp, got homework to do, and can't nail a solo I wrote (Which I was doing quite a few times just yesterday).
Use the search function.

I made a thread a while back with this same title and topic except with theories blah blah.

Cheers.
Quote by sofubar
Use the search function.

I made a thread a while back with this same title and topic except with theories blah blah.

Cheers.

choo choo, here comes the STFU train!
One of those days? Yeah, its 10am on a sunday and all weekend I've been in bed sick and then I spent all last night in ER. I'm missing ****ing mardis gras.
Quote by lukephillips000
choo choo, here comes the STFU train!

Woo hoo, the STFU train assrapes lukephillips000!
I'm really easily annoyed when i'm hungover.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Last edited by IbanezSA160 at Feb 11, 2007,
Yeah, I have those days more often than not.

Freaking school and ROTC. Plus I've had mono for awhile, which means I can't effectively DO ANYTHING.
My God, it's full of stars!
I had a really bad day yesterday. Spent the whole day out with my friends, but was in a really pissy mood so then i felt even worse cos i was being a dick to my friends, I had a sore head, then when i got home, my computor wasnt working and I broke two strings on my guitar, then I restrung my guitar, then the lead wouldnt ****ing work. That was a bad day
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

Quote by powerslave756
I had a really bad day yesterday. Spent the whole day out with my friends, but was in a really pissy mood so then i felt even worse cos i was being a dick to my friends, I had a sore head, then when i got home, my computor wasnt working and I broke two strings on my guitar, then I restrung my guitar, then the lead wouldnt ****ing work. That was a bad day

Thats sucks.... its always a drag when one person is acting gay
My bad days aren't really "bad". Maybe if I get hurt and school and then people are being rude to me all day, but that is about the worst I've had.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati