So i was looking at the Mold Spore (wah w/ ring mod) and the Blues Bawls reviews on harmony central, and somepeople say the absolutely love the pedals and couldnt live without them, and others say they are giant overpriced pieces of crap that hiss and break and have terrible customer service. Can anyone who own either pedal clear up for me wether or not these are good or if they bring teh suck?
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
I know I saw the Blues Bawls at my local shop, couldn't you go to yours and try them out?
i tried the 10 or so local shops, all said they could order one for me but none said they had one i could try out
Guitar
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
These pedals are better than crybabys. I got mine used and I couldn't believe the original owner gave it up. You should use a digitech stompbox like Death Metal or something to make it 3-D. It can also be used on it's own just fine. I reccomend you buy one.
Quote by KileManA7X
These pedals are better than crybabys. I got mine used and I couldn't believe the original owner gave it up. You should use a digitech stompbox like Death Metal or something to make it completely shit. It can also be used on it's own just fine. I reccomend you buy one.

Fixed!
yea i should mention i play zero metal or country and i play basically everything else
Guitar
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz