Hey everybody, I'm a 20 year old guitarist looking to jam or start a band in the Massachusetts/Northern Connecticut area. If anyone wants to just jam or whatever PM me! I'd really like to start playing with other people.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Nice gear, JJK. I'm Norwood, is that anywhere near where you are? I'm quite a bit older than you are (45), but I'm sure we have at least *some* musical interests in common. I'm a rhythm guitar player -- sorry no shredding tips from me. Anyway, I'd be interested in getting together to jam just to see what happens. I'm not really up for forming a band right now as I'm a dad with two little kids and a full-time day job. If you're interested, send me a PM on these forums.
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele
hey, i'm a 22 year old bassist from southbridge, ma. i wouldn't be able to play with you anytime soon since i'm in iraq right now but i figured i'd start talking to people. if you don't have a bassist by september i'd be happy to join up with you when i get back.
Stay safe, dude. We'll see you when you get back.
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele