Jackson DXMGT-BCS Dinky Electric Guitar.

I just bought this Guitar at Guitar Center,it was marked down to $230.00,couldn't put it down.

The DXMGT Dinky delivers legendary Jackson playability and screaming EMG tone. It has an archtop alder body, bolt-on rock maple neck, compound radius rosewood fingerboard, dual EMG-HZ humbucking pickups, and an adjustable string-through-body bridge. You can get everything from bright highs to tight, crunchy lows with ultra-hot, totally quiet electronics that faithfully deliver your hottest licks whether you're playing clean or with distortion.

Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!

Jackson DXMGT-BCS Dinky Electric Guitar Features:

Carved-top alder body
Flamed maple top
Bolt-on rock maple neck with scarf joint headstock
Sealed die-cast tuners
Compround-radius (14"-16") rosewood fingerboard
MOTO shark tooth position inlays
24 jumbo frets
Dual EMG-HZ pickups
Master volume, master tone controls
JT390 adjustable bridge with string-thru-body tail
3-position blade pickup switch
Black hardware
Strings: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
25.5 scale length
1-11/16 nut width
Attachments:
419595small.jpg
...cool?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

And the point in this post is?
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Ok... any chance we could get pictures of the ACTUAL GUITAR instead of an INTERNET PICTURE? And maybe your own opinion instead of the sites own write-up of it?
My reason for this post should have gone like this. I went to Guitar Center and really didn't want to buy anything,just before leaving, this guitar caught my eye. I plugged it in and couldn't stop playing it. The action is sweet,the tone is very impressive,the neck is awesome and the price was incredible. I checked it for any flaws and put it on lay away. If you can check G.C. they are trying to get rid of these because they are discontinued...I picked it up for $230.00,worth every penny...Made in Japan...