I did a search to see if this has been done before and I couldn't find anything. I apoligize if all of you have heard this and this is old news.

I recently found a website called ratemyteacher.com and it has pretty much all of the highschools in the US.

Post the things that people say about your teachers!!
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
OMG this is old, we were talking about that 4 years ago, I thought it was dead...
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by real_québécois
OMG this is old, we were talking about that 4 years ago, I thought it was dead...

hahaha, sorry, I have this horrible geometry teacher and my friends gave me this link.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by real_québécois

You haven't even been here a year yet.

Cool website, I've never seen it before, someone added a pupil as a teacher on my school
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
this is gay
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
It also has the UK. Been around for years, I used it when I was the only one from my school who knew about it, forgot, checked back years later and it had grown into pretty much all the teachers.

Still crappy.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.