What?
13 16%
Voters: 83.
Well, which do you prrefer to show your love of metal?:

The Devil Horns, w/ the index and little finger

The middle finger

Headbanging

Wanking off

I say the middle finger, cause it has the most attitude.
Poll will be up soon.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Okay, the poll is up.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
i maturbate wit my head... l0lz012zzZ -_-
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
wow
mabye i have stumbled across the STUPIDEST thread ever.
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
E all of the above (minus the jack off...i dont masturbate to guys screaming that we're going to die)
Thank you, good sir. And I believe I voted middle finger, lets put it to good use.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by sadistic_monkey
How is the middle finger or wanker in any way metal?

Ever been to a Slipknot show?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by sadistic_monkey
How is Slipknot metal?

Well, that is an opinion that I don't feel the need to debate right now. Many people actually do consider nu-metal to be metal.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I don't care for any of them really.

Slightly unrelated: V-sign > middle finger
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by guitarjunky89
So Slipknot shows consist of Slipknot hate groups and openly gay men? Seems weird to me.

No, Clown puts his mike to his...area, and makes a fake masturbation gesture during the show when he isn't playing. And during Surfacing, they put there middle fingers up, and tell the crowd to, as a way to tell the media to **** off! That is so metal
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I think they're all stupid and immature

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
No, Clown puts his mike to his...area, and makes a fake masturbation gesture during the show when he isn't playing. And during Surfacing, they put there middle fingers up, and tell the crowd to, as a way to tell the media to **** off! That is so metal

I swear...if that isn't sarcasm...
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Oh man! That is so brutal!
hahahaha
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Wow, ur lyke sooooooo rite!!!!1 lolololol

dey r well metal!!!
I thought it was goat horns, not devil horns...?
Maybe I'm just being ignorant.
I would also argue that 'metal' is a music genre, not a mindset or particular hand signal. But that is neither here nor there.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
^ or you could just tell them that slipknot aren't metal and just watch the flaming begin'

Quote by sadistic_monkey
Wow, ur lyke sooooooo rite!!!!1 lolololol

dey r well metal!!!

you are truely a man of you're name.

but these thread is really ****ing stupid...but it is in the pit so you can't reall argue with that X.x
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

People like you are why I get such dirty looks when I say I like Metal.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Oh wait...you're serious? Like...completely serious?... Are you sure? Okay then...

You should probably kill yourself.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by Lycan
^ or you could just tell them that slipknot aren't metal and just watch the flaming begin'

you are truely a man of you're name.

but these thread is really ****ing stupid...but it is in the pit so you can't reall argue with that X.x

they are about as metal as those ICP weirdos
Life is all about the ass, Saving it, Kicking it, and Getting it!