Here's a power supply I built for my pedalboard. It's based on the 4 Output Isolated PSU from GeneralGuitarGadgets.com. I just added two extra outputs and an LED. It's a simple circuit - transformator->rectifier->regulator times six. All outputs are completely isolated (no mechanical connection between them), which prevents ground loops and makes each pedal think they're on a dedicated adapter.

I finished it in December last year. Total time spent was about three months, though most of it was just waiting for parts - since it was my first major electronics project I ordered stuff in several batches. The building process itself was fairly straightforward, so I don't have many pictures of it. The circuit was printed on gloss paper and ironed on the copper board, then etched with sodium persulphate.

Here's the PCB, with the components soldered on:

If the transformers look like they've been filed down, that's because they were. Otherwise they were about half a millimeter too tall for the enclosure.
The two wires hooked up to the right edge of the board are connected to mains - I had just finished testing the outputs for voltage and polarity.

Here's the back of the board (a bit out of focus):

The enclosure:

At first I was looking for a regular Hammond-style box, but this proved even better - it had tracks for PCBs, was exactly the right size, and looked more professional as well.
And yes, I know, the outputs aren't exactly in a straight line.

The finished product:

At first I wanted to add a socket for the mains cable, and a power switch, but there wasn't any room, so I just ran the mains cable into the enclosure.

Finally, here's the PSU on the pedalboard:

That gaping hole in the middle with the unused DC cable is for a chorus pedal that's currently waiting to be rehoused.

Total cost (including cables): $96.
Quote by sashki
But 96 bucks?! It's cheaper to buy one, actually.

Alas, pretty much the only option available from music shops around here are cheap wall warts and daisy chains. I knew from the beginning that I wanted an isolated power supply. What I built works essentially the same way as the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power (sans the extra features like reversing polarity and emulating battery sag), which I believe costs around $150-160.

Plus I figured, if I'm going the DIY route, I might as well do it properly.