I'm always looking for new comedians and video of the their acts. Some of my favorites are Jim Gaffigan, Mitch Hedberg and Demetri Martin. But I don't like Dane Cooke too much.

Who are your favorites?

Like I said, I'm always looking for new Comedians. Are there any I missed that you think are over the top funny?

Thanks.
Yeh i saw Bill Bailey Live. He rocked. However Ross Noble is amaizng becuas he practically improvises everyhting, and its hilarious. Jasper Carrot is wiked aswell.
there was this comedian I saw on comedy central that got like 10 minutes of air time. I forgot his name, but he was a former cop. Any one know what I am talking about?
Demetri Martin or Brian Posehn. Guitarjunky89, you should make a poll for this.
666 BRO
I have only gotten into Mitch Hedberg lately, and he is fantastic. If you like his endless stream of one liners, check out Steven Wright....he is hilarious.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Russel Peters is pretty funny, just discovered him recently.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I would make a poll, but I'm just trying to broaden my comedian "horizons" so to speak. Damn that sounds gay.
my sister saw john oliver (british guy from the daily show) last night and said he was very hilarious
Jason Rouse.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Kevin Bloody Wilson, Jimmy Carr, Stewart Lee, Jack Dee
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Jim Gaffigan, Brian Regan, Demetri Martin, Mitch Hetfeild,
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
george carlin
Life is all about the ass, Saving it, Kicking it, and Getting it!
Quote by guitarjunky89
I'm always looking for new comedians and video of the their acts. Some of my favorites are Jim Gaffigan, Mitch Hedberg and Demetri Martin. But I don't like Dane Cooke too much.

Who are your favorites?

Like I said, I'm always looking for new Comedians. Are there any I missed that you think are over the top funny?

Thanks.

God, I think Dane Cook is hilarious!
I like the comedians on the Def Jam comedy thing,
Raz is hilarious. All of them are!
George Carlin, and David Cross
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
I like John Pinette or how ever you spell it and also like Ron White.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Dylan Moran, Billy Connolly, Bill Bailey and Eddie Izzard.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
George Carlin
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Rodney Dangerfield, Ron White, Demetri Martin, Jim Gaffigan, Conan O'Brien, Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Brad Sherwood (the last three are the guys from Whose Line is it Anyways?), and Cedric the Entertainer.

Yep :x
Last edited by Blash at Feb 11, 2007,
Quote by LuckyBoys91
pablo fransisco

Lol yeah!

"One man, one desire!" Fricking hilarious

My favourite would be between Jack Dee or Dylan Moran.
NOPE.
Quote by High_Frequency
I like John Pinette or how ever you spell it and also like Ron White.

do you like the who blue collar crew or just that dude? personally i think bill engval is the only worthy one. cable guy pisses me but he does make me laugh, jeff is gay, and i thought ron white died of alki-piosoning?
Quote by DownInAHole.
What about Richard Pryor? That niggas crazy (title of one of his specials, not racism).

George Carlin
Kyle Cease
Mike Birbiglia

Dammit.... I just went blank.... That's all I can think of right now...
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Blackbullet
Russel Peters

I was just going to say.

Anent Dane Cook, overrated as *.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Jim Varney .... Ernest P. Worrell