i bought a Crate XT65R 65W Guitar Combo Amp a year ago, i havent bumped it around its still in great condition and it was 240$ and i need to sell it for 200$. Do any of you guys think this is asking to much, cause some guy only offered me 100$ for it a couple of days ago saying it was only worht that. It also sounds great compared to most small Solid state amps, so do you guys think i'm asking to much?
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Last edited by High_Frequency at Feb 11, 2007,
Well, I'd say maybe 175-200 would be a reasonable range. I'd be willing to pay that much.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by E V H 5150
Well, I'd say maybe 175-200 would be a reasonable range. I'd be willing to pay that much.

right, but 175 is as low as id go, the guy who offered me 100$ p issed me off so much, its like insulting me what he said.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.