Not exactly where this would go, as Mr. Bungle doesnt really have a common genre, but what are your five favorite songs of theirs. I heard they are really great but I dont know where to start. Suggestions?
I've only got their self-titled and I love that.
"Genital Grinders," the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. Embodiment to join.
K cool I'll check that out, I have California and it's really cool, but theres a few songs I liked that my friend played for me a while back, one that sounded kinda like...Malpractice by Mike's other band Faith No More.
There needs to be a forum soley dedicated to Mr. Bungle, its unclassifiable, aural insanity that may cause you to have a nervous breakdown and detach from reality upon first listen.
Quote by TheIronPriest
There needs to be a forum soley dedicated to Mr. Bungle, its unclassifiable, aural insanity that may cause you to have a nervous breakdown and detach from reality upon first listen.

Yah, agreed. Egg and My Ass is on Fire are my 2 favourite songs of theirs... That Patton fellow sure can use his voice...
California is in my personal top 5 of best albums ever.
Such a shame they broke up. Some of the projects the ex-members have been involved in are/were good, but not as good as Mr Bungle imho. I heard Mike and Trey don't get along anymore or something, so 3 albums and some demos is really all we'll ever get to hear of one of the most awesome bands in history

There was a thread on Estradasphere recently (link), amazing band.
There are def. some similarities between the two. I got into them through Mr Bungle, as they've released albums on Bungle guitarist Trey Spruance's record label. They're not as wacky, but their music is just as unique and omg they can play.