EDIT:NVM i got it, thanks a lot rhcp_freak
Yesterday i picked up a used eric clapton strat and the strings were just nasty, now i cant get the b and high e strings out of the damn bridge. Theyre stuck. Any hlp appreciated.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Feb 11, 2007,
Quote by VEGETATHEPUPPET
OMG... how did they stuck ? is there something in the bridge ?

Not that i can see, ive never had this happen before, i just got the b out by VERY carefuly pushing it from the top w/ a pair of pliers
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
dyou mean stuck as in you've cut them off, but theres a bit still left in the bridge? that means a ball end from the string is stuck in there. all you need to do is get something long and thin, like an allen key, and poke it through the hole in the bridge saddle until the ball end comes out.

Hope this helps.
- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
ya thats what i ment, thanks for the advise, i the string is still in tact (i havnt cut it from the ball yet)
EDIT: Yeah that got it, thanks a lot man
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm