Piss in the dark?

I don't mean like, the 4:30 AM Piss when you're half asleep and not trying to aim... I mean like, it's the middle of the day, but your too lazy to turn the light on in the bathroom when u piss...

so, if you've ever tried..... yeah... it doesn't work to well....

"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
All you need is a reference point. Better Question, Why is your bathroom dark in the day time? ****ing emo, buy some windows.
Quote by Tarzan_man
All you need is a reference point. Better Question, Why is your bathroom dark in the day time? ****ing emo, buy some windows.

!!!
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by Tarzan_man

ok, too bad my bathrooms in the middle of the house... I'll buy a window and have it look out into the family room. sounds good.

"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
piss by sonar.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
If it's 4:30 am, I'm too tired to stand, let alone piss, BUT if I was pissing at that time, I'd just sit.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I can piss in the dark.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I dont really have an aiming problem, missing the bowl involves falling on my arse

Once i was fishing in a lake and my sister needed a wee so we rowed to the edge of the lake and let her walk into the (dark) forest a bit to wee. She pulled down her trousers but didn't realise she had to actually move and ended up weeing in them....
sorry boyos, i'm robbing this thread!

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

everyone put their hands up and be cool
now put all your wallets in the trash bag!!!

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I dont really have an aiming problem, missing the bowl involves falling on my arse

Once i was fishing in a lake and my sister needed a wee so we rowed to the edge of the lake and let her walk into the (dark) forest a bit to wee. She pulled down her trousers but didn't realise she had to actually move and ended up weeing in them....

haha
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by pHaKe
ok, too bad my bathrooms in the middle of the house... I'll buy a window and have it look out into the family room. sounds good.

That'd be ****ing awesome. You could keep watching TV while you piss and shout at your mother to make you a god damn sandwich. Bacon perferably
yeah, and at that, have you ever tried to piss in the car?

it never works, cuz if you piss in a cup, it's bound to spill.

Actually, i used to have a cousin who would always take an empty milk bottle with him so he could piss in it...

yeah, that was a little weird...

Quote by Tarzan_man
That'd be ****ing awesome. You could keep watching TV while you piss and shout at your mother to make you a god damn sandwich. Bacon perferably

, i can imagina it...

Me: MOM MAKE ME A SANDWICH
Mom: Ok, where are you?
Me: TAKING A SHIT....... and watching South Park
One time it was late and the light in my bathroom had broken. I went in and stood in front of the toilet, using the light outside to see. Then I had to close the door.
I began the deed, but realised that it was making a lot of noise. I didn't wanna stop mid-stream, so I carried on.
I opened the door to see what the noise was, and to my horror, the toilet seat was down and had a huge puddle of piss on it.

Lesson? Never piss in the dark
Quote by duncang
They're just like EEEEEEeeo. EEEeeo. EEEEEEEEo. oo. o.

I like commas
it's really not that hard....... i can even do it no handed when i'm in a showoff mood.

not that i would show that off to anyone :Peace:
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Have you ever got really mad at someone, so you went over to their house and took a piss in the tank in the back of their toilet... so when they flush, more piss comes out, and then they freak out... and jump out the window...

thats how poor jimmy died...
Quote by pHaKe
yeah, and at that, have you ever tried to piss in the car?

it never works, cuz if you piss in a cup, it's bound to spill.

Actually, i used to have a cousin who would always take an empty milk bottle with him so he could piss in it...

yeah, that was a little weird...

when i was 7 i got to see my grandma pee in a tissue box when we were sitting in traffic for a few hours.
Quote by chocolatguitar
when i was 7 i got to see my grandma pee in a tissue box when we were sitting in traffic for a few hours.

Back in highschool, this guy I knew pissed in a bottle on the bus because he couldn't hold it anymore.

For some reason, he brought it back the next day, and a friend of mine tricked someone into drinking some of it. Then, after all the laughter had subsided, the drinker than admitted that he had tried drinking his own piss at a party once to try and get drunk off of the alcohol in it.

Memories...
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
im used to it now cause now i memorized where my feet need to be in reference to the toilet and the posistion of my penis... if i ever have to go like at 3am i usually just sit cause when i stand i about fall asleep and sway like im about to fall lol...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.