Page 1 of 2
name one or two and tell everyone how to play

waterfall- get a line of drinkers with a big mug of beer, everyone start drinkin at the same time and (from left to right) no one can stop drinkin until the person infront of them stops (for example: say ther are 7 people, person 1 can stop drinking when he wants, but person 2 cant stop until person 1 stops, person 3 cant stop until person 2 stops and so forth)

lets hear em.
The Zakk Wylde Drinking Game.

Everytime Zakk does a pinch harmonic, you take a shot.
Kings cup is fun, but kind of ineffecient since you have to remember a lot while drinking, but heres how to play.

Playing Kings Cup Drinking Game
You Need: A deck of cards and lots of alcohol

The more people the more fun!

Set-Up: Place an Empty cup in the center of the group of people (or between you and the other person if you are a loser and have only one friend). Scatter the deck of cards around the cup. Only one deck of cards is needed, game could be interesting with more than one deck however.

How to play this drinking game:
Each player picks a card and fallows the rule of the card, the rules of the cards is much similar to other drinking games, but the King's role is much Diffrent.
Ace - Social, everyone drinks.
2 - Is for You, you pick someone to drink.
3 - Is for Me, you drink.
4 - Is for *****s, girls drink.
5 - Rule, make a rule everyone must follow until the next 5 is picked (ex: No Bad Words) If rule is broken, that person must drink.
6 - Is for dicks, guys drink.
7 - Multiples of 11, The person who picks this card begins to count.."1".. the next person continues.. "2".. and the next.."3".. and so on.. as soon as you reach 7 (whoever it lands on) you say "F*CK YOU" insted, then the direction reverses (so the person who just said 6, now must say 8 and whoever said 5 says 9, direction reverses) and continues untill 11 is the number to be said and insted is replaced with "F*CK YOU" and the direction changes. Whoever F*cks up.. DRINKS!
8 - Don't be late, a.k.a thumbs on table or points to the sky.. Whoever is late and does it last must drink.
9 - Bust a Rhyme, first person says a short sentence with a word, the next person must say a diffrent sentice ending with a word that rhymes.
10- Waterfalls or Noes-goes, the person who picks this card has a choice of Playing Waterfalls (where that person begins to drink, the next person starts after s/he, and the next after the follower, and so on, the trick is you cant stop drinking till the person before you stops and s/he cant stop till the person before him/her stops) or Noes-goes (where the card chooser can place their finger on their nose and whoever does it last drinks, this power is good untill the next 10 is drawn).
Jack - Go Back, the person before you drinks.
Queen - Questions (my personal least favorite), Chooser turns to the next person and asks a question (ex: Have you ever licked a donkey's butt hole?) then that person must turn to the next person and ask a relevant question (ex: Wouldn't a Donkeys butt hole taste like candy?) the person who fumbles drinks.
King!! - This is the kicker.. Whenever a king is drawn, that person must poor however much they whish into the empty cup on the table.. The last person who draws a king MUST DOWN THE KINGS CUP! You could see what chaos would occure with more than one deck, seven diffrent types of booz!
Quote by Sloofus
The Zakk Wylde Drinking Game.

Everytime Zakk does a pinch harmonic, you take a shot.

damn you took mine

apparantly Trivium did it with beer, and there singer fell out of his chair after the 6th song on the blessed hellride.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Drink: You drink a beer till its all gone, then you win another one!unitill you pass out.

Then theres beer pong but thats all i can think of right now.
get a dice, a lil box, and a host glass for every member playing.

fill the shot glasses up.

roll the dice. the person who throws the highest drinks. then refill and play again.

Yay.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Boondock Drunks - A good chilled kind of drinking game

Playing Boondock Drunks Drinking Game
This drinking game is rather simple, assuming you have a DVD or VHS of "Boondock Saints" lying around your house.
Pop in the movie and watch it. Whenever When you see something religious, drink. For example, the first scene when they're in the church, drink because it's a church, drink for the pruest, drink for the prayer...ect.
When anyone swears drink. For example, the scene when Rocco says, "F*ck, F*ck, You f*ckin', F*ck....", drink. And lastly, whenever Willem DaFoe does something homosexual, drink. For example, when hes in bed with that Asian guy and gets a phone call and then states "I'm not gay, get off me...", drink.
Like I said, it's a really easy drinking game, but its guaranteed to get you f*cked up beyond all recognition.
Okay last one I promise. This game is a ton of fun. Great game if girls are playing.

Playing I Never Drinking Game
This is a superb game, not so much for the beer drinkin but for what you can find out about the lovely young lady sitting next to you. This is not a game that you would play with just your buddies, you must have some chicks there to make it fun.

You will need: Alcohol and Chicks

Everyone sits in a circle or closest thing to a circle. Actually you don't even have to sit in a circle as long as you can remember who's turn it is. The person who had the idea to play this wonderful game goes first.
The first player says "I Never..." followed by an event that he or she may or may not have done. For example "I Never cheated on a test". If anyone playing HAS done the event like cheated on a test, they would have to drink. Then it goes to the next person and continues in the same manner until you pass out or know too much about your buddy and his pet gerbil.

Note: This game is a perfect ice breaker and you can strategically state "I Never's" to find out how wild someone is.

If you are getting ideas for a party you're throwing, check out this site:
http://www.brewthis.com/drinking-games/
Quote by Sloofus
Boondock Drunks - A good chilled kind of drinking game

Playing Boondock Drunks Drinking Game
This drinking game is rather simple, assuming you have a DVD or VHS of "Boondock Saints" lying around your house.
Pop in the movie and watch it. Whenever When you see something religious, drink. For example, the first scene when they're in the church, drink because it's a church, drink for the pruest, drink for the prayer...ect.
When anyone swears drink. For example, the scene when Rocco says, "F*ck, F*ck, You f*ckin', F*ck....", drink. And lastly, whenever Willem DaFoe does something homosexual, drink. For example, when hes in bed with that Asian guy and gets a phone call and then states "I'm not gay, get off me...", drink.
Like I said, it's a really easy drinking game, but its guaranteed to get you f*cked up beyond all recognition.

Noice I gotta play that.

another game but you may not be able to get what you need

DAS BOOT

you need a glass boot and you must fill it with beer and try to drink it with out spilling a drop.
Haha, me and my buddies call Waterfall Das Boot. We're crazy canucks though. My personal favorite is Hockey.

For hockey, everyone gets a beer cup. You divide into teams, you need at least 4 people to play (you CAN play with two, but it's lame and the more people you have the better.) Okay, so you divide into teams and everyone fills their plastic cup to a certain level (how much beer you put in depends on how fast you want to get drunk. Personally I fill my cup about 1/3 full). Now person A on both teams have to do knucks (hit your knuckles together if you didn't know). Now 3 times you have to do this, then you grab your cup, drink it as fast as you can and then you place it on the edge of the table and hit the bottom of the cup, trying to flip it over on to its top side (like the end you drink beer out of). Once person A of either team does this, person B on their team does the same thing, then person C, person D etc etc. Now, the next person can't start until the person before them has emptied their cup and has it flipped over on it's top. (Ex. Person B may have started on one team, but person B on the opposite team can't start until person A has drank emptied their cup and flipped it over) First team to finish wins the period. This game gets harder after about 6-8 periods. Real fun and intense, and you get through beers in no time.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
Haha, me and my buddies call Waterfall Das Boot. We're crazy canucks though. My personal favorite is Hockey.

For hockey, everyone gets a beer cup. You divide into teams, you need at least 4 people to play (you CAN play with two, but it's lame and the more people you have the better.) Okay, so you divide into teams and everyone fills their plastic cup to a certain level (how much beer you put in depends on how fast you want to get drunk. Personally I fill my cup about 1/3 full). Now person A on both teams have to do knucks (hit your knuckles together if you didn't know). Now 3 times you have to do this, then you grab your cup, drink it as fast as you can and then you place it on the edge of the table and hit the bottom of the cup, trying to flip it over on to its top side (like the end you drink beer out of). Once person A of either team does this, person B on their team does the same thing, then person C, person D etc etc. Now, the next person can't start until the person before them has emptied their cup and has it flipped over on it's top. (Ex. Person B may have started on one team, but person B on the opposite team can't start until person A has drank emptied their cup and flipped it over) First team to finish wins the period. This game gets harder after about 6-8 periods. Real fun and intense, and you get through beers in no time.

That sounds like fun.
check here..

www.totse.com

or here

www.notse.com

awesome drinking games and shit..
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Thunderstruck!

While listening to thunderstruck, you take a drink when you hear thunder and you chug when you hear thunderstruck. It's about a step below playing drink the beer.
drinking faces...

sit in a circle
to start the game everyone starts slapping the table like a drumroll.
then someone makes a face, and picks someone else by pointing
the chosen one must make the same face and add a new one after the origanal.
then that person choses someone else and they make those 2 previouse faces in order and add another one.
then that person picks someone else...it goes on and on like this 'till one person messes up by repeating a face or no making a face right, the person that screws up takes a drink.
then you start from the beggining again.
this is fun as hell right after everyone gets a good buzz. not after everyone is already blitzed.

i highly recomend
Life is all about the ass, Saving it, Kicking it, and Getting it!
Quote by Sloofus
Kings cup is fun, but kind of ineffecient since you have to remember a lot while drinking, but heres how to play.

Playing Kings Cup Drinking Game
You Need: A deck of cards and lots of alcohol

The more people the more fun!

Set-Up: Place an Empty cup in the center of the group of people (or between you and the other person if you are a loser and have only one friend). Scatter the deck of cards around the cup. Only one deck of cards is needed, game could be interesting with more than one deck however.

How to play this drinking game:
Each player picks a card and fallows the rule of the card, the rules of the cards is much similar to other drinking games, but the King's role is much Diffrent.
Ace - Social, everyone drinks.
2 - Is for You, you pick someone to drink.
3 - Is for Me, you drink.
4 - Is for *****s, girls drink.
5 - Rule, make a rule everyone must follow until the next 5 is picked (ex: No Bad Words) If rule is broken, that person must drink.
6 - Is for dicks, guys drink.
7 - Multiples of 11, The person who picks this card begins to count.."1".. the next person continues.. "2".. and the next.."3".. and so on.. as soon as you reach 7 (whoever it lands on) you say "F*CK YOU" insted, then the direction reverses (so the person who just said 6, now must say 8 and whoever said 5 says 9, direction reverses) and continues untill 11 is the number to be said and insted is replaced with "F*CK YOU" and the direction changes. Whoever F*cks up.. DRINKS!
8 - Don't be late, a.k.a thumbs on table or points to the sky.. Whoever is late and does it last must drink.
9 - Bust a Rhyme, first person says a short sentence with a word, the next person must say a diffrent sentice ending with a word that rhymes.
10- Waterfalls or Noes-goes, the person who picks this card has a choice of Playing Waterfalls (where that person begins to drink, the next person starts after s/he, and the next after the follower, and so on, the trick is you cant stop drinking till the person before you stops and s/he cant stop till the person before him/her stops) or Noes-goes (where the card chooser can place their finger on their nose and whoever does it last drinks, this power is good untill the next 10 is drawn).
Jack - Go Back, the person before you drinks.
Queen - Questions (my personal least favorite), Chooser turns to the next person and asks a question (ex: Have you ever licked a donkey's butt hole?) then that person must turn to the next person and ask a relevant question (ex: Wouldn't a Donkeys butt hole taste like candy?) the person who fumbles drinks.
King!! - This is the kicker.. Whenever a king is drawn, that person must poor however much they whish into the empty cup on the table.. The last person who draws a king MUST DOWN THE KINGS CUP! You could see what chaos would occure with more than one deck, seven diffrent types of booz!

That is sweet.
the thing from family guy where someone says something and you have to drink if you've done that thing. Quagmire ends up passing out and they draw on him with a sharpie.
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
the thing from family guy where someone says something and you have to drink if you've done that thing. Quagmire ends up passing out and they draw on him with a sharpie.

Yeah I posted that, it's called "I Never". Great game, especially if youre as perverted as quagmire.
Three Man.

You Need: 2 Dice

You all have to sit in a circle.

To start, the first person rolls One die. If they roll a 3 then they are the "three man", if not the die is passed to the left and this continues untill someone rolls a three and they become the "three man".

The three man has to drink every time someone rolls a three.

Next the person to the left of the 3 man starts rollin both dice.

Double ones: Cheers: Say cheers to something and everyone drinks.
Doubles: Hand out as many drinks as are on one die. eg: double 4's = hand out four drinks.
Six: The person to the left of the roller drinks.
Seven: The person to the right drinks.
Nine: The last person to touch their nose drinks.
Eleven: the last person to touch their thumb to their forehead drinks.
Double Six's: Make a new rule.

Stupids: If anyone does or says anything stupid they drink.
eg. If they touch their nose on an 8(as if it was a nine) or they dont follow a rule, or
they're just acting like an idiot.

Dead Roll: Any roll that doesnt give out any drinks. The dice are passed to the person on
the left.

Once the dice come back to the three man they roll. If they roll a three then they pick the next three man. But if they get a dead roll before they get a three then they have to be the three man for another round.

Repeat untill drunk.
Quote by magicman0508
Thunderstruck!

While listening to thunderstruck, you take a drink when you hear thunder and you chug when you hear thunderstruck. It's about a step below playing drink the beer.

that sounds like a riot
Quote by Presence
Beer pong

Best game ever invented ? Yes.

I played poker with beer once, whoever lost the hand had to chug some beer.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by Sloofus
That sounds like fun.

It's the funnest drinking game I've ever played, and really easy too. Hours and hours of fun.
Quarter Barrel Races: Get 4 people on a team and a quarter barrel...whoever drinks the quarter barrel of beer first wins.

Power Hour:
Take a shot of BEER every minute for an hour....not many shots in a beer...if you leave to piss you miss like 3 and have to take more. its a fun game.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Quarter Barrel Races: Get 4 people on a team and a quarter barrel...whoever drinks the quarter barrel of beer first wins.

Power Hour:
Take a shot of BEER every minute for an hour....not many shots in a beer...if you leave to piss you miss like 3 and have to take more. its a fun game.

Aw dude beer shots suck. The excess froth adds to gas and makes it a smelly night.
Correction sloofus, the puke about 45 minutes into the power hour makes it a smelly night.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
Correction sloofus, the puke about 45 minutes into the power hour makes it a smelly night.

haha thats why its a power hour.
Kings (one of many versions of this game)

you go around the circle of drinkers when it's your turn you draw a card and depending on your card something happens

2-6: 2-6 are drink cards, you can distribute that number of drinks as you wish. say you draw a 5... you can give two drinks to one person and three to another, or 5 to one person or 5 to yourself and so on depending on the number on the card

7:person to your left drinks

8:person to your right drinks

9:bathroom card, you may only use the bathroom if you have this card, or you can see this card to a friend in desperate need to use it for drinks or something

10: The Thumb Card, keep this card with you. and at any time you want put your thumb up, and everybody else has to put their thumb up. last person to do so drinks

Jack: The Category Card, the person who draws this card picks a category.. say... types of wood, you would go around the circle naming types of wood, until somebody can't name one or repeats one.. that person drinks

Queen: my favorite, The Rule Card, if you draw this card you make up any rule you want. one of my favorites, no using names, if anybody uses a name of somebody in the circle anytime during the game they get a drink. other favorites include: no saying the word drink, no saying numbers, no drinking with left hand, no pointing

King: The Selfish Card. you draw this card.. you drink

Ace: EVERYBODY DRINKS!

and that's a fun game. i hope somebody plays it so typing it up is worth it.
Here's some more rules/ways to play Hockey (the game I posted.) Except they call it Flip Cup, which I think sounds exceedingly homosexual. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_cup
Fun none the less. Happy drinking
flip cup:

you need a rectangular or oval table, and every person has to have their own plastic cup. you make 2 even teams, each team lines up on their side of the table opposet someone from the other team. everyone has a full cup of beer sitting on the table in front of them. how it works is, only 1 person drinks at a time, (doesnt matter if you start on the end, just make sure the people are across from each other and you go in the same direction after its started) the first person from each team will touch cups and then try to chug their cup the fastest, once you finish the beer in the cup, you sit your cup down so part of the bottom is sticking out over the edge of the table, you then hit the bottom of the cup that is hanging over the edge with a finger and the object is to get your cup to flip over and land on its top. once your cup lands on its top, the next person in line on your team can start immediately. the first team to get everyone finished wins. oh and you have to keep trying untill you flip the cup up or the next person can't go and the other team will kick your ass. so after each round the winning team gets to pick someone from the other team that has to sit out, which means now someone from the losing team has to drink twice so you have the same amount of players. you keep going untill one team is eliminated. you can really get wasted playing this.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
ok game #2 its called #%$@ the dealer. you sit in a circle and go in order, on person is the dealer and flips up a card from the deck. whoevers turn it is guesses whether the next card will be higher or lower, if the person is right, the dealer drinks, if the person is wrong, they drink and the dealer goes on to the next person. the dealer has to stump 3 people in a row in order to give the 3rd person he stumps the deck of cards and they become the dealer. the 3 people have to be in a row or the dealer keeps the deck. the object its the same as the name of the game, #$%# the dealer.

game #3 dunno the name, you sit in a circle and you need a deck of cards. doesnt matter who deals, the dealer will deal out 1 card to each person untill someone gets a 2, whoever gets the 2 will then say "2" and take a drink, then the dealer goes untill a 3 comes up, when this happens the person that got the 2 says "2" and takes a drink, then the person who got the 3 says "3" and takes a drink, then you go untill a four comes up, you get the idea. so you just go in order untill someone gets the next card, then each person takes a drink in order, it gets hard whenever you get like 4 or more cards in a row. then you get wasted. some people really get screwed on this. you go untill you finish the whole deck of cards.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Page 1 of 2