Anyone know of any REALLY good Electronica Hardcore?

Like Sky Eats Airplane,
they were delicious.
an albotross are hardly hardcore mixed with electronica, now are they? sure they use electronic instruments like Cutting Pink With Knives but its not 'electronica' though.
Schizoid, EC8OR, Atari Teenage Riot...

Is digital hardcore what you're looking for?
Berzerker is tight. Kinda more on the grind side.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by STABxYOU
Schizoid, EC8OR, Atari Teenage Riot...

Is digital hardcore what you're looking for?

It should be EC8OR & ART are great.
Personal favorites are Sky Eats Airplane and Genghis Tron,
if including a keyboard makes it electronica, i'd suggest HORSE the band, Arsonists Get All The Girls and Winds Of Plague.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
horse the band rules. saw them with dragonforce, great show.

if you want angry electronic music i'd say listen to funkervogt (the epitomy of angry electro, every song is about war and killing, lol), wumpscut, and hocico. if you're looking for something with guitars, but is also a little electonic, i'd say crossbreed, spineshank (don't hate), and also deadsy. i wouldn't really call deasy hardcore, they're more like electronic death hippie grind. very very slow, very low tuned, very fuzzy.
DETHKLOK RULZ!
Quote by Pizzapotamus
horse the band rules. saw them with dragonforce, great show.

do you mean the horse the band part? or the dragonforce part

Hint, its not dragonforce....
Quote by guitarwannabe16
Berzerker is tight. Kinda more on the grind side.

Just steal my idea, I don't care. We came with broken teeth maybe??? I don't know, I hate shit with fake instruments.
Quote by guitarted

Vocals remind me of The Locust....actually, the whole sound really reminds of me of The Locust.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Ah, HORSE the band...I remember when they were real big around this forum. People haven't been talking about them as much lately.
Quote by original=punk
do you mean the horse the band part? or the dragonforce part

Hint, its not dragonforce....

uh, both? dragonforce is awesome, fool. sure they play a little sloppy live cuz they're drunk all the time, but they rock! they're iron maiden times ten thousand! they're so over the top... all songs are 8 minutes long, 3-4 solid minutes of soloing in every one, all about demons and wizards and battles and that kind of stuff.

they just make you want to ride into battle on a unicorn that spits lightning and flies by manipulating the wind carrying a sword made of glory and fire and an axe made of victory!
DETHKLOK RULZ!
Last edited by Pizzapotamus at Feb 12, 2007,
i dont even want to see them live

dragonforce sloppy live would be a blessing to how cold they are.

**** the arctic circle seems warmer than the way herman li "shreds"

theres no feel or anythign into it, its mindless and soulless.
Quote by Pizzapotamus
uh, both? dragonforce is awesome, fool. sure they play a little sloppy live cuz they're drunk all the time, but they rock! they're iron maiden times ten thousand! they're so over the top... all songs are 8 minutes long, 3-4 solid minutes of soloing in every one, all about demons and wizards and battles and that kind of stuff.

they just make you want to ride into battle on a unicorn that spits lightning and flies by manipulating the wind carrying a sword made of glory and fire and an axe made of victory!

Cheese metal sucks ass.
Quote by DeadxWillxRise
Just steal my idea, I don't care.

heheh sorry bro.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by birdman267
Dragonforce isnt hardcore.

Neither is Birdman....
-Zach
Quote by birdman267

I never said they were, buttpirate.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by birdman267
Okay?

I guess you didn't get it. Spencer never claimed Dragonforce were hardcore but you implied that he did. So I did the same thing that you did. NVM it probably won't make sense.
-Zach
Quote by birdman267

being hardcore is not necessary for music to be awesome. limiting yourself like that is retarded.

dragonforce are not the greatest band of all time, by any means. but that does not subtract from how much they rock. hell, they're pure drugs, sex, and rock. just faster, more melodic and epic, and on a purely medival subject matter, which is pure metal, too.
so like i said, they're iron maiden times about 10,000.
DETHKLOK RULZ!
Quote by birdman267

being hardcore is not necessary for music to be awesome. limiting yourself like that is retarded.

dragonforce are not the greatest band of all time, by any means. but that does not subtract from how much they rock. hell, they're pure drugs, sex, and rock. just faster, more melodic and epic, and on a purely medival subject matter, which is pure metal, too.

and as far as their sloppiness goes, it's not that noticable. generally the sound guy can't handle the mix at all. they still play in time and in key, they just improv certain parts of the solos. put it this way, for as drunk as they get, they play amazingly.
DETHKLOK RULZ!
Quote by birdman267

and as far as their sloppiness goes, it's not that noticable. generally the sound guy can't handle the mix at all. they still play in time and in key, they just improv certain parts of the solos. put it this way, for as drunk as they get, they play amazingly.

it's pretty much sacrelige to not go to a dragonforce show. it'd be like missing out on armageddon.
DETHKLOK RULZ!
no, thier guitarists are horrible on RECORDINGS too. i've heard alot, and its just so god-damn cold and soulless, it makes me angry.

**** dragonforce, this is about electronica hardcore. stfu.
^ yeah, but technically, they're amazing. Just because their music lacks passion doesn't make them "horrible".
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
i guess.

their just not my type, i cringe when i hear them

reminds of this this 9-yr old asian kid on teh youtube who was "shredding" but it was...blah.
all of the cybergrind/electronic hardcore bands that i was going to name have already been named, but i can suggest Psyclon Nine. they're aggrotech (melodic industrial with screaming), but i actually like them and they aren't as boring as most industrial bands are.
there was some solo project my mate showed me called 'my mouth is full of dropkicking astronauts'

myspace.com/mmifoda

and from there you can get to some other electro / --core stuff as well.

personally i don't really like mmifoda. i love the music, i like the vocals, but i don't like them put together.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Neon Blonde! Johnny Whitney and Mark Gajardhar of The Blood Brothers' electronic side-project.
Wade in the water, child.
Quote by Pizzapotamus

its not hard to wank five minutes of solos into a song just to take the listeners mind off how repetitive the rest is.
HORSE the Band
Sky Eats Airplane
Daughters
An Albatross
The Boredoms
Plot to Blow Up the Eiffel Tower (some stuff)