Ok...

I need sound clips of murderers talking... about murderous things or just play dark/creepy things. This is for a song. Thanks!

I love you all!
I'm sure Fred West will be more than happy to help from beyond the grave.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Edit - get the cluedo game dvd and quote the characters
Last edited by Jackolas at Feb 11, 2007,
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Make one.

Say "Ima kill Kennedy. What's that Alfred? NO WAIIII! BEATEN TO IT? OH NOES!"

i lol'd after oh noes
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
Did someone say MUUUUUURDER?!?! =D
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by _Mayday_
Just sample 'Murder Rap' by Above The Law.

'Cause I know it's for that song.

Psh, I ain't gonna record that shit.

This is for an instrumental piece.
Try and get a recording by Charles Manson or something...you know "DIE YOU CAPITALIST PIGS, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"
You stole this outta my head!! But I was thinking like news reporters talking about murders, and then screams

Quote by Guitarist132
Hes lying, its masturbation material.

Quote by Moggan13
Try and get a recording by Charles Manson or something...you know "DIE YOU CAPITALIST PIGS, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

Thanks, that;'s what I'm looking for.
There are tons of movie wav sites. Or download a slasher and sample from that. Lazy ass.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
There are tons of movie wav sites. Or download a slasher and sample from that. Lazy ass.

Where?

And I can't use .wav
Why can't you use wavs? And if you can't, you can convert them to mp3.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
^OMG another UGer in Belgium.

Yes, Audacity, although I use Goldwave.